Mind games: part 1

3rd person POV.

Shokuhou Misaki, the fifth rank level 5 esper of Academy city, nicknamed Mental Out.

A somewhat childish and playful person on the outside, and a cunning, and somewhat ruthless person on the inside. Misaki is a popular girl in her school.

Her ability allows her to control people, and do things related to memories.

Misaki was currently alone, walking through a certain park.

She was stopped by a few people.

She knew that there was going to be trouble, but for some reason when she tried to use her esper powers they had no effect.

???: We know who you are, and are prepared.

Misaki looked behind her to see a man in a hat and trench coat.

Misaka: What do you want?

???: We're here to offer you more.

Misaki: More?

???: Yes. More. More power that is.

???: You're popular, yes, but don't you want more?

He pulls out a device.

???: With this. You could have all of academy city.

Misaki: That sounds like more trouble than it's worth. I'll pass.

???: What a shame.....

The group of people behind Misaki then grabbed her and held her still. She struggled but was in no way strong enough to break free.

???: If you won't willingly take it...... Then I guess I'll force you.

The mysterious man injected the progeπitor drug into Misaki.

Misaki: No... Haha haha haha haha!

The group then let Misaki go as she began to laugh uncontrollably.

???: Let's take our leave.

The mysterious man and the group left.

Misaki slowly began changing.

(Play opening)

(Y/n) had arrived back in academy city, after he was done with some testing.

As he walked through the streets of Academy City, he realized he had a slight headache.

A few steps later the headache subsided, and he found himself a few blocks further than he originally was.

(Y/n): What the....?