Prolouge

***I have decided that my book can be adapted so that it is suitable for more sensative viewing, the parts removed do not change the story at all it is still the same but with no bad language or sexual contebt what so ever in this version, become a fan if you prefer the R rated version instead thanks :)***

Prolouge

can see....Whoa but my head hurts, I’m lying on the ground. I can feel the prickly grass beneath me, brushing my fingertips over the grass I sigh and close my eyes to ease my headache I feel relaxed, I have always preferred the outdoors.

“Isabella open your eyes!”

Looking up I can see my mother’s sickening worried eyes, her lips are moving but I can't hear what they’re saying. Another head comes into view a little boy with black shaggy hair, a mischievous grin on lips but there is worry in his eyes too....it's Isac. I smile and try to get up but my mother stops me. I want to play more with Isac but she won't let me, I begin to cry......this is my earliest memory. The 24th of September 1996. I have a slight obsession with dates and keeping record of things. I wrote this memory down, but I can still remember it as if it was yesterday. I have note pads and books scattered everywhere with memories, thoughts and dreams, my mother says I started doing it as soon as I could write, I have no idea why and neither does she.

It was the day of mine and my twin brother Isac's 6th birthday; we were playing out on our new bikes that our parents had bought us for our birthday. Our mother warned us to wear our helmets but that is so not cool, so obviously we didn't listen......

"Izzie look out!!!"

I heard Isac screaming but I wasn't going to listen to him, I am going to win the race! I had a milli second of bone shattering fear before there was complete darkness. Then I woke up in my mom's arms.

Oh how I wish I was back there riding around my dad's huge estate, always finding the best hiding places or climbing the biggest trees, I miss being young and care free, I miss my home, I miss Isac....too much.