Chapter 23

I am sat at the head of the dining table with Regan. I have just told everyone about Gabriella and Aiden’s request. Regan and Isac agree that it needs to be done. I scan the faces at the table for reactions. Hayley, Riley and Rosie look slightly confused; they are so new to this I don’t expect them to understand fully. Drew is deep in thought as is Nate, Mickey looks mortified; Kate and Caroline both have tears in their eyes. Kate takes a deep breath steadying her voice.

“Iz... that is the most awful thing I have ever heard! That poor girl”

I nod in agreement. Nate snaps out of his deep thought.

“And your sure there is no way to go back and change things?”

I shake my head, I have explained everything already! Riley raises his hand as if he is in a school class. I smile at him and nod my head beckoning him to ask his question.

“Err...what if she doesn’t like it here and turns bad anyway?”

“We will do all we can to make her comfortable and happy, I think she would much prefer it here thatnwith that dirty old fuc...I mean man...don’t you?”

Riley sniggers at my almost cuss he knows what I really wanted to call him, but he is always being told off for cussing so I’m not encouraging it! He nods his head in agreement, and smiles sheepishly.

“Can I come with you, we are like the same age...she might feel better with me there...plus I want to chop his head OFF!”

Riley looks deadly serious but everyone including myself bursts out laughing at his comment. I shake my head while I try to stop giggling.

“It’s not a good idea for anyone to come, it will weaken me and Regan and we need our strength to get her out of there as fast as possible!”

Riley sighs and nods reluctant to give up until he got his way, but he knows I am right it would be faster for us to go alone! I look around the table.

“So...is everyone okay with this?”

They all nod and smile, it’s such a relief I didn’t want anyone to be against this it would have been awkward and hard to do unless I had everyone behind me. Drew stands and walks over to Regan he bends to his ear and whispers so no-one can hear him. I open my mind and listen to Regan’s thoughts.

If you get the chance, make sure you hurt that maniac...chopping his head off is a good idea!

I keep a straight face as I watch Regan grin and nod his head. Drew turns to me with a cheeky smile.

“So when do you go?”

“Gabriella will tell Isac when it is time...it won’t be until tonight though!”

Drew nods and point’s at Riley.

“You ready to go shooting kid?”

Riley nods his head enthusiastically, all the boys stand, and Regan kisses me on the cheek and taps me on the head.

“Keep it open...love you!”

I nod giving him a mock salute.

“Love you too sir!”

He walks off chuckling.

I am completely exhausted. The clock in my car reads 6:47pm, the girls and i have been shopping for the past five hours, and my feet are on fire! I pull up outside the house, we have so much stuff and the thought of hauling it all into the house makes me want to cry. I grin a wicked grin and open my mind link.

“Regan...?”

“Izzie...everything okay?”

“No!”