Chapter 17

***there is a restricted version of this chapter on my profile :)****

“Hello Isabella”

I have no idea where I am, definitely not in ‘Anika’.......it’s not a dream or a premonition either! Looking around and trying to adjust my eyes to the whiteness of the place, I notice a very petite woman stood in front of me. She is very small her head only just passes my shoulder; she has bright red wavy hair that sprays wild all over her head, her smile is so cute with full lips and perfectly straight teeth. Her eyes are the most amazing eyes I’ve ever see, one blue and one grey, huge and kind. I can’t help but smile at her.

“Oh you are such a beautiful young woman I love to see you smile”

She reaches out her little hand and grabs mine, she is so adorable even though she looks to be in her early forties!

“I’m sorry I don’t know who you are”

I look at her questioningly, her smile impossibly becomes bigger and a small giggle escapes her mouth.

“Oh dear, I forget! You have never met me, although I have known you your entire life”

She ejects a feeling of motherly love in her eyes, even though i do not know her I feel immense care for this little woman.

“My name is Gabriella and I am your guardian sweetheart”

“Like a guardian angel?” I ask I know I have a goofy expression on my face but I’m not following.

“That is what you like to call us yes, we are helpers of our creator, and he created us before earth and human beings!”

I’m still struggling...my belief in heaven and hell has grown since I found out what I am but I think I have allot to learn and I have a feeling I will be finding out more everyday now for the rest of my life!

“We are not human, we are much more powerful beings, your books portray us to have wings and fly around with harps some if show us as children with nappies on!”

She shakes her head and giggles again her eyes are sparkling with amusement.

“We do not fly; we just arrive and disappear when we need to!”

I nod still a little unsure.

“So where are we?”

I look around there is nothingness, it’s just white, like we are stood in the middle of a cloud!

“Well dear, there are many different projects our creator and some of my people try and some are successful, some are not and some are accidents! This is an accident; it is what you would call neutral ground neither here nor there. We have my home Heaven as you call it! There is earth, ‘Anika’, Limbo and finally and very much least Hell!! I like it here it’s a place without distractions, where we can meet.”

Okay! I can understand that! So I am guessing her creator is the one we would call God! I wonder if God is just as normal looking as Gabriella.

“Oh no sweetheart he has no face...only a voice there are very few who meet him face to face!”

She sits and crosses her legs and I follow doing the same so our knees are touching, looking into her eyes I suddenly start to doubt myself, why if I have a guardian did I nearly get raped and why did Stuart get killed, why do I have to change and prevent bad things from happening if we all had these powerful guardian angels watching over us!