Chapter 14

***there is a restricted version of this chapter on my profile :)****

Stuart, Kate and Isac left an hour ago. Isac updates me and Regan every half hour. We have discovered that using our abilities to move objects takes allot more energy than imagining things happening! I can make objects appear but they don’t stay long. I made a baseball bat appear and only got five swings of it before it dissolved away. Getting in locked doors was much more tiresome. We decide we have done everything we can after a few hours and head to take a shower. I go into my room and Regan goes into his so we can shower quickly and get dressed, we need to be ready for when Isac tells us where they are, we don’t know how long this will take because we only know the first location. They should be getting to the meeting with grant in the next hour!

I am in the shower and the hot water beating down is relaxing all the muscles in my body. My eyes closed I reach out for the shampoo, I gasp as I feel a familiar tingling felling sensation between my legs. What the...? I have to hold onto the wall to keep upright; my legs begin to shake as an unbelievable pleasure runs through my body. Oooooohhhh woooooooow! My body is reacting to something but no one is in the shower with me! I reach out with my mind.

"Regan?"

"Yes baby"

He sounds breathless

"Are you doing this?"

After the shower I moved to the bedroom and Rega and I experimented with the way we could make eachother feel by just thinking about it, and let me teel you it is mind blowing.

“you are truly amazing baby"

He kisses my forehead and I cannot stop smiling.

We get dressed and head back downstairs. I am just about to take the first step downstairs when I feel Isac...he is angry

"What the hell you guys I’ve been trying to link you for like 15 minuets!"

! We closed our mind links while we were messing around. How stupid can we be!

"Sorry Isac, are you there already?"

"Yes I had to leave Kate to come find you two"

He is really pissed at us and so am I, if he’s had to leave Kate anything could have happened to her!

"Do you remember the old warehouse dad used to have in Dover?"

"Yeah is that where they are?"

"Yes hurry and get to Kate I need to go into 'the clouds' and make sure nothing drastic happens when the events begin to change!”

I hold onto Regan’s hand and tell him to keep thinking of me. I close my eyes and imagine the decrepit warehouse. Blinking them open a second later we are stood outside the warehouse. We are close to the main door and I head in that direction, Grant must have Kate inside. I hear Kates voice as we get closer.

"Stop pushing I will go where ever you want me to; take your grubby hands off me PRICK!"

"WHERE IS MY FATHER?"

"Wait in hear for Mr. Hickely to get back he will decide what to do with you, and shut the hell up screaming before I give you something to scream about whore!"

I hear a door lock click inside and footsteps start to come closer to the door. Regan pushes me to the wall at the side of the door so I am out of sight when it opens. The door slams open hard almost colliding with my face, I quickly pull my hands over my head to stop the impact. I see Regan tense ready for a fight, he isn’t as strong as me so he can’t really do much on his own he has to be touching me in order to use most of our abilities. I cannot see the guys face but the shadow his body leaves from outside the door his huge; he must be as least 7 foot tall. I can see his jeans and they are covered in dirt and.......is that blood?! My heart skips a beat as a realise that can only be Kate’s blood, before he can launch himself at Regan I jump from behind the door and come face to face with the monster! My stomach tightens as a slimy grin crosses his lips.