Chapter 6

***WARNING... there is voilence is this chapter.*** THIS CHAPTER ALSO HAS A RISTRICTED VERSION ON MY PROFILE, FOR ADLUT READERS ONLY!!

After a few more songs the music stopped and my father took to the stage.

"hello everybody I hope you have enjoyed you're night so far.....unfortunately we have to say goodbye to the wonderful miss lacy and her boy's right now, but the DJ will be joining us anytime soon, In the meantime my lovely wife will give you a little song! Please give her a round of applause!"

I watch as my mother steps on the stage and quests cheer and wolf whistle as she stands and looks out over us all, she looks breath taking, wearing a deep red gown dropping to the floor and her thick hair in a messy heap on top of her head she poses herself in front of the mic.

"Thank you so much, this song is dedicated to my beautiful little girl"

And she starts to sing.

For all those times you stood by me..........

Its Celine Dion because you loved me and she used to sing it all the time when me and Isac were kids, it's her and my dad’s song and I haven't heard her sing it for years, she has the most magical voice in the world I get my talents from this woman and I am so proud of her right now!

Tears are filling my eyes they are so blurry I could hardly recognize my father who was walking towards me

"My I have this dance"

He extends his hand I take it nodding, as he leads me to the dancefloor in front of all our guests. As we sway I glance around the room

Drew is dancing with my aunt Val who is crying too, it's been so long since we have all been together for a good reason and it's a little over whelming. Mickey is dancing with Kate they look very snug. Regan is dancing with my cousin Rosie and she looks very awkward is his big frame. I'm not jealous it's so sweet of him!

When the song finishes my father pulls back slightly and whispers in my ear.

"You look beautiful sweetie, I am so proud to have you as my daughter!

"Thank you dad, I love you thank you so much for all of this it's been the best night of my life"

My dad looks sheepish which is new for him but it’s so cute.

"What dad spit it out"

I say with a grin on my face.

"Do you think you could give us a song, it would make me and you're mother so happy to hear you sing again?"

To be honest I was actually itching to get on the stage. I have none of my usual feelings and I really want to thank everyone for making my night

"No problem dad"

I say and turn on my heal heading for the stage, Mickey notice's and shouts out.

"You go girl"

Punching the air, so cheesy I know but he is drunk.

I walk up to the mic and pull it down over the piano and take a seat.

"Hi everybody"

It has gone deadly quiet apart from the odd whoop from Mickey, He is so drunk!

"I want to thank everyone for coming tonight and making it a memorable night for me. Mum and dad I love you so much thank you. Drew you are the best brother a girl could ever ask for. Mickey you're a legend and Regan this one’s for you!”

I don't care if everyone finds out about us, I am so falling for him and this is the best song I can think of to tell him how I am feeling.

I start to play and the room goes silent looking over to Regan he has a smile on his face and the people surrounding him are staring at him in awe!