Chapter 25

***there is a restricted version of this chapter on my profile :)****

The rest of the day passed without any upset. After we all showered and the couples re-united, we introduced Machala to, Mickey, Drew and Nate. Drew took on the roll of sensible older brother, while Nate and Mickey teased her and cracked jokes at every opportunity, Machala took to them well. She still has a little further to go, she did cower away from touching all the guys, apart from Riley. She was either glued to Caroline or Riley. Caroline is smitten with her and has taken on the roll of mother with the whole household, sometimes she and Drew are unbearable, but we all love them.

Riley took Machala on a tour around the house and gardens under the watchful eye of Drew who watched through the windows and doors of the house while they were outside. Riley really makes her laugh. We all lounged around, playing games and being generally lazy. Machala has told Caroline she is worried about her health after everything she has been through, so Caroline is taking her to see a doctor tomorrow. Regan tried to convince me to go too and find out why I have been ill lately, but I refused, I have been fine all day.

My parents called and Drew explained everything too them, mum was a little worried but dad convinced her we were old and ugly enough to look after ourselves and a traumatised teen, which made us all laugh until out sides hurt. Machala only knows little about us, Aiden didn’t have much time to explain before we went to get her. I’m sure we will have plenty of time to explain everything to her along the way.

I am sat on my couch writing in my dream book, I’m using at as my journal, writing down everything I think will help future generations of the stark bloodline. Regan is lying on my bed reading a book Drew gave him, about martial arts.

“Hey...are you going to sleep on the couch again tonight?”

Regan’s eyebrows are arched in mischief, he has a smirk on his lips. I fake shock.

“Of course not silly...You are!”

I giggle and bounce on the bed, pushing him off the other side with a loud thump and a groan from Regan, that turns my giggles into uncontrolled laughter.

“HEY...PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!”

I here Mickey’s faint voice coming from the other room, and have to slap my hands over my mouth, muffling my laughter. Regan climbs back onto the bed frowning but trying hard to hide the smirk threatening to reveal his true emotions. I see a familiar glint in his eye, and struggle to hold in the little squeal that escapes as he launches himself at my. He lands on top of me pinning my hands above my head, and starts to kiss me all over my face and neck with aggression.

“No...Regan we can’t make any noise”

I whisper, only half serious.

“Well...I guess I will have to be extra gentle so I don’t make you scream out my name!"

“hello Izzie!”

I’m still in my room, Ashton is sat on the couch with a knowing look on his face, i feel the blush rise to my face and quickly turn from his glare. Isac is stood by the window and Aiden is sat on my bed smiling brightly. He looks a little freaky!

“Hey..Aiden, is everything alright?”

He stands pulling me into his huge frame for a rib crushing hug. He lets me go, so I can start to breathe again.

“You have done so well Isabella; I wanted to thank you for what you are doing for Machala.”

I shake my head giving me a second to get my breath back.