Chapter 10

I woke up after a peaceful night’s sleep, I had a dream about my mother it was a memory of me as a child and we were baking in our kitchen I felt so happy, it was the perfect end to a perfect evening. Regan is still sleeping so I decide to go and find Kate I need to talk to someone about what happened between me and Regan last night! I feel so giddy like a school girl again and I want to share my good mood. I've found Kate she is in the kitchen making coffee. Sitting down I ask for a cup. She sits and has a grin on her face. She is scrutinizing me with her eyes!

"C'mon tell me what’s on your mind!"

"I’m still a virgin so don’t get carried away!" She screws her faces into a confused grin.

"Then why do you look like your world was rocked last night?"

"We fooled around and it got heated......."

I have told Kate about me and Regan, I admitted I didn’t know it could get that heated when we still had our cloths on! She is laughing hysterically!!

"Oh...my...that’s...sooo...cute! I can’t believe you find it strange, I mean yeah its rare a male can come without penetration but women are so much more sensitive we can think ourselves into an orgasm" She’s laughing again.

"So what do I do now, will he expect more coz I don’t think I can yet?!"

It sounds like I’m questioning myself as well.

"Well you need to decide, no one can do that for you honey...I know it will be hard after the attack but trust me Regan will wait"

"It's not because of the attack, I don't want it to affect me like that, and I think I have proven already that it doesn’t!"

"Then what is wrong with you jump the boy!"

She’s giggling now it’s probably the shocked look on my face.

"I’m scared Kate, what if I give myself to him and he decides he doesn't want me anymore!"

"You are so dense sometimes you know that?!"

Kat grabs my arm and fingers my bracelet; she finds the daisy charm and flips it to the engraved side!

"You hold my heart!" She is looking at me like I am crazy.

"He loves you Iz! He always has!"

"Then why hasn't he told me!" I’m being stubborn but I don't care.

"He did wen he gave you this, men are no good with words Iz, and besides have you told him you love him?"

She is looking at me accusingly now and she is right, I haven't told him, but I know I do actually love him. My heart skips a beat as I realize I am in love and it feels great.

"Well I’m sacred to admit it" I say slyly

"Then you cannot expect him to say it, he has already shown you he cares way beyond friendship with the gift...you need to take the first step honey I know he will not freak out!!"

A warm feeling spreads out over our hands across the breakfast bar and Kate gasps.

"Isac wants to see me....you coming?"

Kate takes my hand and we relax.

We are not at my apartment? We are in my white bedroom at the big house. Isac is sat on my white couch and I and Kate are sat on my bed.

"Why are we here Isac?"

"Because this is now you’re safe place. It’s where ever Regan is. He is in the shower at the moment"