Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Na ah ah little lady, no funny business or I will shoot this handsome young man dead....again!"

His grin is full of triumph...

"Let them go and I will come with you!" It came out more like a growl rather than the calm statement I wanted it to be, I am so pissed I could litterly explode with anger!

Stuart is looking at me as if he is trying to tell me something

"What are you staring at boy!"

Michael hits him over the head and he almost losses his footing but quickly steadies himself and continues to point his gun at Drew!

I feel Isac but he does not reveal himself!

"Izzie...Michael has Aunt V tied upstairs in a room...she looks pretty bad, she’s got to be the reason Stuart is helping this prick!"

"HEY LITTLE LADY! You still with us?"I haven’t heard a word he was saying.

"ER erm what did you say?"

Michael laughs out loud and I notice the thug that was lying on the floor is now also holding a gun at Drew’s head! I can’t choose between Drew and Regan!

"I said I would like to see my boy finish what he started with your fine little ass!"

"OVER MY DEAD BODY" Regan is glaring at Stuart.

"D-dad I don’t want to do this!"

Stuarts head is hanging and I can hear the tremble in his voice he so does not want to do any of this, I could use him to help us!

"You will do it my boy, or you will never see that tart of a mother again!"

I mind link Regan. "Regan do not do anything no matter what, I love you just be ready for my say then take him down!"

I look over to Regan and he nods his fists are clenched and his jaw set tight he is still glaring at Stuart who is now making his way over to me. I position myself so my back is to Michael. Stuart comes to stand in front of me, I’m delighted to see he still has his gun; it is now down at his side in his left hand.

"Now give the pretty girl a nice big kiss my boy!"

Oh No I really don’t want to do this!. Stuart is not even attempting to do as his father tells him; I grab his right hand and squeeze it gently. He looks up to me startled and I nod telling him to go ahead. He leans into me I move my head slightly and quickly whisper in his ear.

"We know where your mother is!"

I then smash my lips into his; he doesn’t kiss back and pulls away almost immediately. I can hear Regan growling in my head and I beg he doesn’t do anything stupid! Stuart’s expression is unreadable!

"NO that was not a kiss! Do you need me to come show you how it is done Boy?"

I shudder at the thought of Michael kissing me and plead with my eyes to Stuart. I lean in again and whisper so quietly so no-one else can hear.

"Please help us!" I pull his right hand again and place it on my ass pulling my closer to him. Michael begins to laugh, so I take my chance.

"Kiss me again and mean it, then get ready to take the guy who has Drew!" The laughter has dies down!

"That’s it my boy now kiss her good boy!"

Stuart slowly moves his hand up from my ass and over my back gently tugging my hair he smashes his lips to mine he forces his tongue down my throat nearly and kisses me really aggressively. I hear Michael laughing louder now and I know this is the distraction we need I open my mind link.