Chapter 3

***Hi everyone. I feel I need to explain the Italic. I know writers should be able to write and there readers should know what is happening. but in this book there is allot of dreams, flashback and other things and I didn't want you to be confused as you were reading. I use the Italic when Izzie is dreaming and for other parts that have not yet happened :). please let me know if it is necessary, or did you realise what was happening, or are you still confused? let me know, there is more Italic in this chapter, its all starting happen now enjoy :)***

Chapter 3

I put on my white two piece bikini it looks great against my olive skin; my hair is up on the top of my head in a messy bun. I bend and pick up my towel heading towards the door.

“Mickey you ready"

He walks into my room in just black shorts with a towel hanging over his shoulder and sunglasses perched on his head, I laugh because, even though it is September and the weather is unusually warmer for this time of year it still doesn’t warrant sun glasses and our pool is a heated indoor pool!. We walk down stairs through the lounge and out of the patio doors into the grand garden. I skip across the lawn towards the pool house, it's at the back of the garden and we have a games room and gym in there, it even has its own bar for refreshments. The pool has two diving boards and I used to have diving competitions with Isac all the time out here. Thinking about him hurts but I don’t want to spoil my good mood so I just linger on the thought of how much fun we had and a smile creeps onto my face.

"What are you smiling about princess?"

"Oh just thinking about Isac"

“It’s nice that you can smile when you think of him, good memory I assume"

"Yeah very good"

I say entering the double glass doors leading to the pool, looking over towards the sun lounges around the pool I spot Drew just about to bomb dive into the pool his blonde hair glistening from the reflection of the water and the sun beaming through the glass roof, when I look around for Regan I can't see him and feel disappointed, I hadn’t realized I was looking forward to seeing him again. Letting out a sigh I walk over to a sun lounger and lay down my towel. Mickey does the same on the one next to mine and then turns to bomb dive into the pool sending sprays of water over me. It feels great, my skin is almost sizzling in the sun, it is unusually hot today, there are sliding doors all along the length of the pool and Drew has opened them, it’s something we do in the summer so it feels like more of an outdoor pool. I giggle as I watch the two boys mess around and the water looks really inviting, but I don’t want to get in yet I’ll let the boys have their childish fun first.

"Hi Izzie would you like me to get you a drink"

Spinning round and standing up right quickly, because I have just been bent over straightening my towel and my ass was facing my intruder, I see Regan looking at me with slight lust in his eyes and it makes me blush and then giggle like a little girl. WOW he is so much better than I could ever have imagined. Every fibre of his body is toned perfectly. His skin is tanned just enough and he looks HOT!!!!

Clearing my throat because I'm scared of how my voice might sound.

"You don’t need to do that Regan you’re a guest too I can get my own drink"

His face falls a little but he quickly composes himself and smiles.

"No really I don't mind I'm getting myself one anyway"

"Oh alright then, I’ll have a nice cold lager please"

Watching him walk away I can’t stop myself from looking at is perfect ass; grinning to myself I lay down on my lounger and close my eyes. Within minutes Regan is back with the beers he hands me mine and I take an eager drink.