Normal...ish

Ross's POV
Now with the dilemma of Nick nearly dying out of the way I look over at Tim. "I want to go home." I say feeling my fox ears droop down as I look down at the ground. "I'm pretty sures we alls do." Says Barney. "I think we can, it seems like Tim's mind is pretty stable and he won't turn evil like he did with us unless it's triggered." Says Jin. "How is it triggered?" Asks Ty. "I'm reading his mind and the trigger seems to be when he's near death, except once the evil side is active it doesn't revert back." Says Max shaking his head and holding it. "What's wrong?" I ask. "My head just hurts..." Mumbles Max. "Probably because you've been using your power too much. First you go in Ross's mind then Nick's and now your reading minds still seriously just stop reading minds for a while!" Says Autumn throwing her arms in the air. "That has to take a toll on you." Says Shelby. "But we can go back home!" Interjects Adam. "Yeah and we can play games again!" Shouts Red. "And write fanfics!" Says Jess. "That's just you and Autumn." Says Ty. "Whatever, Mithross for life am I right?" Says Jess putting her hands on her hip, whipping her hair back, and putting on a sassy tone. "Jess I swear to god." Says Max. "Come on don't be Mad Max." Says Cory in a mocking tone. Max instantly gets engulfed in flames. Some of the flames whip out and engulf me too. I simply let out a yawn and stretch. "Ross you're on fire!" Shouts Red. "Ye." I say. "H-how is it not burning you ALIVE!" Asks Nick. Max quickly tackles Cory to the ground and they start to wrestle. "Max stop I can feel it starting to burn!" Shouts Cory. "Max can choose how much the flames harm the people around him, but only if he makes it himself." I explain. Cory manages to kick Max off him and his flames go out. Max sits there staring Cory down while Cory backs away behind Nick. "Remind me never to call him that again." Says Cory. We see Tim wake up in the chamber and he walks out rubbing his eyes. "How do you feel?" Asks Jin. "Tired..." Mumbles Tim. "Have any luck with whatever is in your mind?" Asks Ty. "The thing is trapped somewhere." Yawns Tim. "Just as I thought." Says Jin triumphantly. "Where do I go?" Asks Tim. "Just stay here and don't do anything sneaky otherwise we will have to kill you." Says Adam. "We'res not killings him Adams!" Shouts Barney. "Yeah but he isn't supposed to know that!" Says Adam giving Barney a pouty face. "Can we go home yet?" Asks Red. "I'm going and nobody's stopping me." Says Ty walking out. "Wait up!" Shouts Adam running after him. We all follow lead and run to the edge of a facility. "We are out of here!" Shouts Ty running past a worker. Adam, Cory, Nick, Red, and Barney all follow his lead. "We are going back to our house so could you please fly us back, we aren't sure how long we'll be gone but we'll call you back when we want to came back." Says Jin. "Sure thing." Says a worker. He walks us over to a helicopter and we see the other six who ran off earlier hop on except Autumn who again just flys. "Looks like you had no idea where you were going." Says Shelby. "I did, I was just testing you guys." Says Adam.
Max's POV
We make it to the city and they fly off back to the facility. We walk up to the city only to be stopped. A guard looking person holds up some bracelets that look very similar to the ones Tim put in us. "All hybrids must wear these power suppressing bracelets." Orders the guard. "Fine!" Groans Ty grabbing one and popping it on his wrist. It glows a red and he walks in the city. Adam's glows a bright yellow, Cory a navy blue, Shelby pink, Jess a lilac, Jin purple, Ross's is a green, I have a mellow yellow, Autumns is multicoloured, Red's is the colour of his emotions, Barney has a dark purple, and Nick's is a light green. Making our way back to our house we get glares from a lot of people. Finally we make it inside away from everyone else. "Finally." Sighs Jess. "People don't like us, do they?" Asks Ross. "It's okay, they're just scared." Says Nick quietly. "Let's go play some games already!" Says Ty. "Alright see ya!" I shout running off. I find my way to a computer to see Cory followed me. "What do you want?" I ask. "This is the only computer in the house that has Undertale." Says Cory. "So you were going to play to?" I ask. "Were you?" Asks Cory. "Yeah." I say. "I guess we can work together." Says Cory pulling up a chair next to me. We pull up the game and start a pacifist run. I'm controlling up and left while Cory controls right and down. Surprisingly we both know the game well enough to get through without dying. "Alright finally past Papyrus!" Cheers Cory. "Now time to go to the waterfall!" I say. We make our way through the game before hearing someone else enter the room. Cory and I look behind us to see everyone else looking at us, except they're all wearing clothes you go to bed in. "What's up?" I ask. "Have you two been in here for three hours straight playing Undertale?" Asks Shelby. Cory and I look up at the clock and back at everyone else. "Yes." Both of us answer simultaneously. "We gotta go to bed." Says Ross walking in the room. Nick follows him and starts to pull Cory away while Ross tugs at me. "No we're so close!" I whine. "We only have to go through Omega Flowey and Asriel!" Whines Cory. "Too bad!" Ross and Nick say simultaneously. They pull us away from the computer. Cory and I look at each other and nod. "The fight against Ross and Nick!" I start. "Fills us with DETERMINATION!" Finishes Cory. Both of us quickly push Nick and Ross off us and stand in a battle stance. Ross and Nick take a stance too and prepare to fight. Before we can react Nick jumps up and bounces off the wall landing behind Cory. Before I know it Cory is pinned to the ground. Ross runs up to me and slides right underneath me, grabbing my foot along the way. I fall to the ground and he sits right on top of me. "The victory of this fight." Starts Nick with a smirk. "Fills us with DETERMINATION!" Finishes Ross laughing and throwing his arms in the air. "Yo, aren't Ross and Nick the two youngest in the group?" Asks Adam. "Yes they are." Confirms Autumn. "You guys just got dunked on!" Exclaims Shelby. "This may be's random but should wes worry about Tims?" Asks Barney abruptly. "He is in a facility of 200 hybrids who also have powers of their own." Says Red. "There's no way he'll get out." Says Ty. "Well that's a relief." Says Jess.