Mithross & Skybop

Adam's POV
When I get home me and Jin don't even bother to glance over at anyone else, we just go to Autumns room and sit there watching her. Suddenly she jumps up and grabs me and picks me off the ground before putting me down. "Sorry Sky." She says before grabbing Jin and hugging him so tight he can't breathe. "Autumn... can't... breathe." He somehow manages to get out. She releases him. The door opens and everyone comes in. "Hey." She says quietly. Lightning comes out of nowhere and hits her while Jess is hugging her however they both seem fine. "Why would you do that you know you could have died!" Jess yells. "Sorry Jess. I had to save my brother and ship." She says with a slight smirk. "There's breakfast downstairs." Interjects Shelby. "It's really good, eggs and toast." Adds Cory. "Alright we'll be down." I say. Everyone gives us a nod as they walk back downstairs. We stay there for a minute before walking downstairs, closing the door behind us. I let out a sigh before fully shutting the door and walking down to join the others. "Hey." Greets Ross. I simply take a seat and start to eat my food. "Thanks for the save." I hear Jin whisper to Autumn who nods.
Autumns PoV
After food I walk out of the backdoor with Jin and Jess, and before any of us can react Caster was hugging us. "I heard what happened, you are crazy but I'm glad you're okay." He says. "I've lost family once I'm not gonna lose anymore." I responds. "Speaking of how is the few?" Jess finish. "Their fine a bit confused as to why I just ran out without any warning so I can't stay for long." He responds letting go of us. "Okay, we've gotta go but it was nice seeing you and remember I'm stronger than I seem see you Caster." I say. He nods before hugging us then running off. "Okay, I'm going to sleep bye!" I say, then walk off to bed.
Adams PoV
He said he loves me. What am I gonna do, how did he mean it, I love him too but he could have meant as a brother but I love him like a lover I'm confused
'Max! Max! Max! MAX!'
'I'm here what?'
'Can you read Jins mind and tell me if he loves me like a brother or like a lover please?'
' ...Fine under 1 condition you help me set up a date... with Ross.'
'MITHROSS YESS! Ach, I mean yeah sure.'
'Okay, he loves you like a lover.'
'Yessss'
"Max! Adam?!" I hear someone yell. "Hm? Yeah?" I ask. "Dude are you okay you've been staring into space for like 15 minutes?" I look up and see it's Jin who's been talking. "Yep we're fine we've just been annoying each other!" I answers. "LIES!! They've been yelling about how Max feels about Ross and how Adam feels for Jin." Autumn yells from upstairs. "N-N-Not true!! Also why would you say that?" I yell. "I'm gonna kill you." Max yells chasing her. "You've been arguing for the past 15 minutes keeping me awake and you've been feeling this way for... 3 years get a move on already I'm going back to sleep DONT ARGUE IN YOUR MINDS IT HURTS !" She yells from upstairs then goes back to her room to sleep. "Ermm... Adam, Max is that true??" Jin and Ross ask. I just fall and act asleep. "Fine, yes I was talking about how I feel about Ross and Adam was talking about how he feels for Jin also Adam is awake." Max says before turning around and walking away to his room. I just jump up and Run to mine locking the door and jumping on the bed. "Adam? You know I have Telekinesis right?" Jin asks from the other side of the door. I hear the lock turn and he walks in before hearing him lock it again. "What do you want?" I ask. "I want you answer me 2 questions." He says. "They are?" I ask. "1: why do you want to know how I feel about you? And 2: How do you feel about me?" He asks in response. "I wanted to know how you feel so I can tell you how I feel. And the way I feel about you is... I love you." I say rushed before getting up and going to leave before I can get to the door he uses his Telekinesis to bring me back to him. "Aww, well you could have just asked." He responds before kissing me.
The man I love is kissing me okay, okay stay calm Sky, stay calm. I say to my self before kissing him back. After about 2 minutes we releases because well air! "So... Will you be my boyfriend?" I shyly ask. Using his Telekinesis he lifts my head to make me look at him he's blushing, he nods and gently kisses me. Then he asks "do you wanna watch a movie?" I nod.
Max's PoV
After I said that I ran as quick as I could to my room I mean Ross probably doesn't even like me like that I probably just miss heard. "Max?" Ross asks. The next thing I know the locks frozen over and Ross is hugging me. "I'm sorry I didn't know you felt the same way!" He says sobbing quietly. "Hey, come on it's okay, I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner." I reply hugging him back. He looks up at me and kisses me, I was to frozen to kiss back. He stops kissing me and just starts blabbering excuses before I interrupt him by kissing him. He takes about 10 seconds to kiss back but he did eventually kiss back. When we stoped for air, I asked "Ross will you be my boyfriend?" He nods. "Come on, there is max and cheese and video games downstairs." Ross says back to his normal self. We go down stairs to see everyone except Jin and Adam. "Where's Jin and Adam." I ask. "First congrats and second their in Sk- Adams room watching what I think is Inside out I believe it's a movie, and their also dating so look at that we've got mithross and skybop in less than an hour." Autumn says instantly flying into the air to get away from me. "Anyway games and max and cheese!!!!" Ty yells. "Do we have FNAF or do I have to go out and get it?" Autumn asks flying back down. "We do... not have FNAF" Ty says. "Okay then bye." She says then starts speaking Arabic and her non human features disappear. "Be careful." Jess yells. She nods and goes out to get more games after grabbing some money from Ty. "Bye!" We yell.