chapter 2

"Bye babe, I'll see you at break." Mattia said to Ebun as they exited the classroom.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

Mattia and Ebun shared a quick kiss before Mattia went to his next lesson.

"Bye Reva, I'll also see you at break."

"Bye Ebun, bye Ale." Reva smiled.

"Bye Reva." Alejandro replied.

And with that, she walked off.

"So what do we have next?" Ebun asked Alejandro.

"It's Science now. Thank the lords as well, we have Mr Graham. He's so chill. "

"I know right!"

First period was over and it was now second. Ebun had a class with Alejandro, and also a few of Alejandro's friends, Kairi Consentino and Alvaro Romero. Ebun liked his friends quite alot so it was going to be a good lesson, and maybe she could be friends with some of the other boys.

"Oh yeah, didn't Miss Shit tell you to check your phone?"

Alejandro chuckled at the nickname they used for Miss Smith.

"Yeah, I should probably do that now."

Alejandro reached into his back pocket and pulled out his phone. Opening his messages, he saw one message from his Mom.

Damn, that's long.

Mom❤

Hi baby! Just wanted to remind you that we have the entire family coming over this weekend! So all of your cousins, aunties, uncles, abuela and abuelo. I know there's alot of us, but didn't you think it's time for a family reunion? Especially since majority of them live in Costa Rica. Anyway, I just wanted to remind you that everyone wants to see your girlfriend! You haven't told us her name, have you? Make sure you introduce her to us when she comes over to the house, so she can join us! Everyone is very proud of you, and is expecting a beautiful lady by your side! Have a good day at school!💕

"Shit!" Alejandro cursed.

"What? What is it, Ale?" Ebun questioned, worried due to the distraught look on her friend's face.

"Ah fuck! This is not happening! I can't fucking believe it! Why the fuck did I say-"

"Ale!"

Ebun grabbed Alejandro's arm to prevent him from walking any further and turned his body so he was facing her directly.

"What's wrong?"

Alejandro put his phone screen in Ebun's face.

"Read it."

Ebun quickly skimmed through the message, nothing seemed totally out of order......wait a second.....

Her eyes widened.

"WHAT? ALEJANDRO, SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?"

"No no no, you don't understand, I don't-"

"Like fuck you don't! What, is your mom lying?"

"Ebun, listen to me! I don't have a girlfriend!"

"And how am I supposed to believe that?! Your mom stated it right there in that text message so how the fuck-"

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING IN THE CORRIDOR DURING CLASS TIME?"