chapter 24

ok i've been saying the same thing over and over again butttt lemme just say it for definitely not the last time. sorry for the late update, at this point don't expect constant updates cos that ain't gonna happen lmao.(BUTTTT I'LL TRY) but anyways ik all of y'all have been shitting ur pants bc of the cliffhanger so lets just get on with the story 😝

___________________________________________________

Reva stood in shock as Mattia and Ebun finished explaining everything that happened.

"So you're telling me..." she started.

"Mhmm?"

"That Chase uploaded a fucking sex tape...." (A/N wowww shocker)

"Yep?"

"And now he's telling everyone the girl was ME?!"

Mattia sighed.

"Yeah."

What. The. Fuck. (A/N LMAO JUST REALISED CHASE IS THE PERFECT VILLAIN IN THE STORY RN BC OF WHAT'S GOING ON ATM ON TTR)

Reva pulled on her hair and walked around the cupboard in frustration.

"Oh my god. Oh my god! What if my parents see that? What if they disown me? What if I get kicked out of the house? What if-"

"Reva!"

Reva stopped and took her hands out of her hair, slowly looking up to meet Ebun's gaze.

"It's gonna be ok." she said softly.

"No it's not!" Reva exclaimed. "The video's probably fucking viral by now-"

"Yeah it probably is, to be honest." Mattia said in consideration.

Ebun spun around to glare at Mattia.

"Babe?" she said.

"Yeah?"

"Not helpful."

Mattia frowned.

"Yeah...sorry."

Ebun smiled, putting her hands on Mattia's cheeks, squishing them together.

"Don't be sad baby..." she giggled, going up on her tippy toes and kissing Mattia all over his face.

"Smile for me!"

Mattia chuckled as the frown left and he softly took Ebun's face in his hands. They held eye contact for a couple seconds and were slowly leaning in until an annoyed Reva interrupted them.

"Guys! Not the time!"

Ebun grinned and quickly pecked Mattia's lips until moving away.

"Oops."

"Anyways, we need  to think of something!"

"Yeah, definitely." Ebun said, sitting down on one of the upside-down buckets in the corner, resting her elbows on her knees.

"But what?" Mattia questioned, leaning on the wall.

"I-"

Suddenly the class bell went off.

"Shit we're late to registration." Reva said.

"It's fine," Mattia smirked. "Remember who I am."

Ebun rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah we get it. The all famous Mattia Polibio."

"That's right, and don't you forget it."