36

What's going on with Grayson and Jordan? What about Grayson and Jasmine? Fishy stuff, eh?

Please comment and vote, happy reading! 💛
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jasmine

"They'll be here any minute!" Monique yelled over the music and I nodded as we danced against each other, liquid courage coursing through our veins. It's nine o'clock at night, the music is blaring, everyone is dancing, the view is amazing, the weather is awesome, my best friend got me drunk again, I feel great.

"Woah, there, is this a regular thing?" I heard from beside me, I took a drink of my margarita before lifting my eyes to meet the face of the voice who interrupted my dancing. Thomas bartender dude. He was with a woman that looked fairly similar to him.

I smiled, "Thomas! Hi, this is my best friend, Monique!" I introduced them and they smiled, shaking each other's hands. I swayed my hips to the music as I pointed to the beautiful lady next to him, "Who's this?" She grinned at me, "I'm Alicia, his sister, mind if we crash your party?" I shrugged, "The more the merrier, I'm getting drunker anyways." They both laughed as they ordered their drinks and I finished my margarita, ordering a couple of shots of vodka.

Grayson is going to be pissed when he gets billed for all of this shit, but he pissed me off so he can pay for it.

As the bartender pours the drinks, I instantly threw back three of them and handed the rest of them to Moe, Thomas, and Alicia. I giggled as I stumbled over Monique and she cackled, "We're already drunk and Jordan and Nick haven't shown up!"

"Yes, we have," I heard Jordy's deep voice from behind me. I shrieked and jumped out of shock and turned around, heat flushing it's way to my face out of embarrassment. "Hi, boys!" I greeted and Nick kissed my cheek, greeting me properly, before whispering in my ear. "Be careful tonight, Jazzy. Don't draw attention to yourself, G is meeting with some important people right now." I gulped and nodded as he walked away to get drinks for himself. Jordy smiled down at me as I stumbled drunkenly. I never realized how pretty he was... good genes must run in the Blood family.

"We'll be going to my dad's vacation house tomorrow, so soak this up!" Jordy said over the music and I smiled lazily while nodding.

After a while of dancing with our group, I noticed Alicia and Monique hit it off and wandered off somewhere. I was dancing with Nick goofily, doing a basic 90s dance as we laughed. An hour has passed, I start wondering where Grayson was. Jordy said it should only be about thirty minutes and he'd be up here, Gray and I need to work out our problems. I whisper to Nick that I'd be back and his eyebrows furrowed, "Don't leave the rooftop, please." I nodded but left when he wasn't looking. I tripped and giggled at myself once I got into the elevator. I clicked the twenty-third floor and once I made it there, I stumbled my way to Grayson's room.

I grabbed his keycard out of my sweater pocket and put it in. It quietly beeped and opened. Once it opened, I stepped in and heard shuffling. I looked over towards the mirror and what I saw made my heart drop to my stomach, tears prickle my eyes, and bile rises in my throat. Grayson was slipping a condom on and making out with a woman as her hands roamed his body.

"You're so handsome, Mr. Blood," She moaned and I cringed. I don't know why I'm still staying here, it's like my feet are frozen. The vodka in my veins wasn't enough for this. "Mhm," He grunted as he slipped inside of her. I put a hand up to my mouth and quietly slipped out of the room throwing my heels off and running to the elevator. All of the lies, he told me he loved me and couldn't live without me. We have one argument and he fucks another woman. I should've known this would happen, he's never been committed to anyone besides me... though it appears he has never committed to me anyways. I leaned over and puked in the elevator.

I reached the rooftop and padded over next to my friends, barefooted. Fuck those heels. Fuck Grayson. Fuck that woman. Fuck this hotel. Fuck this bar. Fuck Barcelona. Fuck feelings.

I ordered multiple shots and took them all quickly, the burning pain I feel in my heart was overpowering the burning from all the vodka I've consumed. As tears poured down my cheeks from what I just witnessed, I threw back the fifth shot sitting in front of me. I coughed violently and grabbed the last shot. Someone's hand covered mine and I looked up, sniffling, to meet Jordy's face. His face held concern, "Where are your shoes? Why are you drinking so mu- wait, why are you crying? Who's ass do I need to beat?"

I smiled slightly, but it quickly faltered and the tears kept coming, I chuckled, "I'm fine. Shitty night."

"Tell me what's up and I might let you take this suicide shot," He smirked and I smiled softly as his green eyes peered down at me, he really is beautiful... "Oh, nothing. Just walked in on your cousin fucking another woman."

  His face shifted from concerned and playful to angry and spiteful within seconds. He looked at me darkly, "What?" I sighed and looked at the drink and his face softened as he nodded, sliding it to me. I drank it slowly, embracing the burn as the other shots started taking a toll on me and I could barely see in front of me. I no longer felt sad. I danced for a while, Jordy got as plastered as I was. I giggled as he tried out a weird dance move and then the song switched. I moved and started swaying my hips while I held my hair up a bit.

  "Damn," I heard him mutter and I smirked, two can play at that game, Mr. Blood.

  I turned around and snaked my arms around Jordy's neck, bringing my lips to his jawline, kissing it softly, "Wanna get out of here?"