47

Jasmine always gets in the worst predicaments, amirite?

  Please comment and vote, happy reading!💛
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jasmine

  I groan as I feel a soreness in my arm muscles. I opened my eyes and noticed I was in a cell, but this time I wasn't in my own. There was no deteriorating body nor blood in this one. I look around and notice Grayson a few feet away from me. His chest rising and falling softly, he's asleep. My eyes widened and I scrambled to my knees. Just as I tried to run, a loud jingle came from behind me and restricted me to go any further. I gulped- chains. They chained me. Grayson isn't chained though.

  Dark circles formed under his eyes, his once soft and pink lips were dry and cracked. His skin was pale and his fingernails were dirty. His hair has grown tremendously, greasy, just as mine was. We were both disgusting, but underneath it all is still the sexiest man ever, the man I'm in love with. I looked to my opposite side and noticed a bottle of water. I need that water, I'm so dehydrated. I grabbed it and unscrewed it, drinking half of it greedily. I decided to leave the other half for Grayson, I'm sure he'll be parched as well.

  He stirred awake and my heart started racing, he's waking up. A soft groan came from his lips as his eyes fluttered. He sat up and looked around before his eyes fell on me. They widened and I heard his breath hitch in his throat before he struggled to quickly be by my side. "Oh, God, I can touch you," He said as he wrapped his arms around me. I can't wrap my arms back around him so I lean into him instead. Tears fell from my eyes and I sniffled in relief to be in Gray's arms, "I left some water for you..."

  He pulled away and noticed my chains and wondered aloud, "Why didn't they chain me?" I shrugged and motioned to the water. He grabbed it and drank the rest of it, throwing it across the small cell. "What happened?" He asked and I shook my head, "All I know is I was stuck with something in my neck when they left the room. But it's okay, Monique knows our location and we'll be okay soon." He grinned and placed his calloused hands on my cheeks, kissing me deeply. His lips were rough, but I didn't care. I need him to love me. After everything we've been through, I need him to hold me.

  I kissed him back hungrily and whimpered as I yanked on the chains, desperately trying to wrap my arms around him. He sighed in relief through the kiss and started kissing down my jaw and neck. I moaned softly at how much I needed his touch, how much I need him. "I missed this, I missed you," I whimpered and he nodded in agreement, "I need you."

  He pulled my shorts down because I couldn't and I placed my lips on the skin under his ear that drives him crazy. I sucked softly and nibbled as he groaned lowly, "Let me make love to you, Jas, let me show you how much I love you." I cried out in pleasure once he started playing with my bundle of nerves and he growled lowly, "Always so ready for me. Even at times like these. You need me, don't you?" I whined once he took his hands away from me and pulled his jeans to his thighs. He picked me up as far as I could go as he sat on his knees. He placed me on his hardened erection and we both shared cries in pleasure as he groaned, "Jesus Christ I missed you."

  I whimpered as he lifted me up and down on his cock, seeing as my foot wouldn't allow me to do so myself. Just as I felt my orgasm build-up, a door slammed open and Grayson halted his moves but didn't move out of me. I looked at him in fear and told him to move out of me so we wouldn't get in trouble. He kissed me quickly and moved out of me, pulling my shorts up. He moved back to his place as he pulled his pants up, just in time for a gnarly and gross looking man to stand in front of the cell with a sick smile.

"Having fun together, are we?" He asked and I glared at him, "Who are you?"

   "I'm Santiago's brother, Kelly's uncle, Javier. You know, the niece of mine you just killed? I don't care, she needed to be eliminated from the equation anyway," He said with a dark chuckle and I shivered how carelessly he talked about his family. He unlocked the cell and Grayson stood up, ready to fight him. Javier chuckled dementedly, "Sit down or I'll slit your lover's throat in front of you."

  Grayson growled at his words but sat down. Javier smiled at his obedience and shut the cell door back in its place as he stood in front of us. I looked up at him, wondering what he was planning to do. He walked over to Grayson and grabbed a needle out of his pocket. Grayson's eyes widened when he saw it and glared at the gross man, "What the hell are you doing?" Javier smiled wickedly and my heart started racing as I yanked on my chains. The chains were roughing up my wrists, causing the metal to rub me raw. I winced at the pain but kept going nonetheless.

  He stuck Grayson with half of the fluid in the needle, "I'm going to play with your girl and you're going to watch." Grayson screamed in anger, but couldn't move. Panic rose in my throat as the disgusting man rose up and walked over to me and I screamed, "No! Don't fucking touch me, you sick bastard." Grayson tried his hardest to fight against the medicine, but failed miserably as he roared in anger, "I will murder you! Don't you dare lay a finger on her!"

   Javier smiled wickedly once again, "I love when they put up a fight."