Lipsoul (Halloween pt2)

Kim lip POV

Today was the Halloween festival and as much as I wanted to go with chuu for her very first one I was really sick and felt like I was dying the entire week so I stayed home even if I don't want to.

I was watching Halloween movies on my couch in peace as my parents were gone with my cousin going trick or treating until I heard a little beep come from my phone before seeing it was jinsoul.

Jinsoul💛: hey I heard you were sick so im bringing you some soup does that sound good?

Kimlip: yes that's perfect thank you just come through my door it's open

I texted back to her with a smile. Me and jinsouls relationship was still a Secret especially to chuu and Yves but that didn't mean we couldn't go out on dates and hang out with each other like a regular couple. Everything about jinsoul is all I could dream of tall, pretty,smart and caring even if she isn't in the best situation she always makes time for me as my family Calls her a keeper.

I continued to watch my movies before hearing  the door of my house open and jinsoul cover my eyes making the room dark before hearing a little "guess who?". "Hmm chuu is that you" I said making jinsoul giggle and make a little beep sound before saying "guess again"." Hmm maybe it's my girlfriend but nah which one" I said as jinsoul attacked me with kisses making me giggle "what do you mean which one you little owl" she said breaking away from behind me and sitting next to me on my couch. "Hey I wouldn't kiss me to much I'm still sick" i said to her as I then pulled out my soup and started to drink it "I'd rather be sick with you than healthy without" said jinsoul making me roll my eyes before pecking her on the check as we cuddled on the couch drinking our soups together.

"So how was the festival" I asked as jinsoul then sighed " it was fine but boring without you " she said making me a little sad "well now we together so now we can have some fun " i said making her grin. "Fun you say" she said before putting down our soups and climbing ontop of me as she then started to kiss me . Our lips started moving in sync with each other as the passon roamed with the kiss but later the kiss started to get more and more heated as jinsoul then bit my bottom lip making me release a little moan before continuing the kiss as she then stared to trail down to my neck and collar bone sucking on all the right spots making heated underneath her.

We continued this for a good 10 minutes before jinsoul pulled away and smile down at me making me confused."what" I questioned as she then got off of me and started packing her things  " you might wanna hide those Hickey's from your parents when they get home " she said giggling as I then ran to the bathroom to only see 3 large Hickeys on my neck. "Omg jinsoul my parents are gonna kill you" I said stepping out of the bathroom only to see jinsoul leave out the front door with a little bye .

I was going to chase after her before seeing a text from her on my phone

Jinsoul💛: bye see you

Kimlip: why did you leave my parents will kill you if they see these

Jinsoul💛: that's why I left so I could get a head start before they hunt me down and kill me so wish me luck babe

Kimlip: oh yeah right the'll kill me first before they get to you

Kimlip: I hope you get my cold you Hickey monster

Jinsoul💛: I'll miss you brave solider

I threw my phone on the couch before trying everything I could to make the Hickey less visible but in the end I just wore a scarf and with my cold my parents belived my story that I was just chilly so that worked. With jinsoul I could just be me and she's already causing more trouble. that girl is really something else.

Will she cause more trouble into the future or was this just and once in a while things ?