Hyewon and Yeorry (Halloween pt4)

Gowons POV

Today was the day of the Halloween festival and I was nervous a wreck. i finally got the balls to ask out Olivia and make it a double date with yeojin and her sister but the entire day I couldn't focus and I didn't know why. Was it nervousness , happiness, maybe even hormones. I don't know all I know is that tonight could be the night I can make a move on olivia. And before I continue yes I know my friends won't approve but they'll just have to deal I can't keep my feelings inside anymore there way too strong to keep away anymore.

Now how am I going to do this?

Mr heechuls class Gowon pov

As much as I was off today during Mr heechuls class I was basically lost in a pile of nervousness. The only class I share with Olivia she has to stare at me the entire time. I tried not to make eye contact and focus on my work with eunbi but her stare was burning through my head I couldn't help but fall into a pit of nervousness. As the class was almost over Mr heechul was blabbering something before I finally got the balls to look up at olivia. Since she was staring at me our eyes made contact in s second and it stayed like that as she then smiled at me making me almost faint as I smiled back but my face felt like it was burning right there until the bell rang.

I had tried to pack my things fast before heading out the door before I felt a grab on my wrist making me turn around to face her. 'Why are you so nervous just weeks ago you were doing a project with her' I thought to myself as sweat started to form on my palms.

"Hey where are you going so fast" she asked making me mentally faceplant
"N-nowhere just home to know the usual gotta get ready for the night" I said making her raise an eyebrow. "Anyways what time you going to the festival choerry and I want to make sure we're ready for the date" she said making my heart race even faster,"um maybe an hour after it starts so 7 if that's alright" I said making her smile bright 'gosh my heart can't take this' I thought to myself as we still stood near the door. "That's fine just don't be late " she said in a somewhat cold tone but not as much as usual "perfect I can't wait " I said with an even bigger smile as she then walked off leaving me by myself.

I then fell against the wall and slumped down onto the floor "oh gosh how am I going to do this" I said before seeing Momo apear out off what seems like somewhere looking almost startled by my presence. "Momo what are you doing here you don't even have Mr heechuls class anymore" I said before Momos face then went flustered "shh ok I just I to do something now leave go find yeojin or something " she said before opening the door and going in leaving me confused.
Anyways.

How am I going to do this and how can I make the perfect move?
Does Olivia feel the same?

Olivia's pov

Today was the day of the festival and I couldn't bare the fact that I was going with gowon. The ones who my friends call my so called crush. Yeah maybe I find her cute, funny, nice, sweet and really pretty but I do not like park Gowon and never will.
Well maybe.

Ever since gowon asked me out I couldn't stop thinking about her and how our whole date would go and as much as choerry would be right by my side the entire time what if I mess up or Gowon finds out my feelings. Yes I do have feelings for gowon negative or not I still wanted to make sure she couldn't tell how much she affects me in the ways none can she just amzing. Ok so maybe I do have a crush on park Gowon but I will not show it .

But how can I keep it a secret when she affects me so much?

The festival Olivia pov

Me and choerry had finally arrived at the festival in our costumes. I came as a vampire and choerry came as a bat.