Yvesoul (Who is she?)

Jinsoul pov

"Who does that girl think she is just because she's cute she gets to speak" said Yves in anger as she stomped around me and the rest of the jocks,popular kids and cheerleaders. "Cute?" Questioned Tzuyu as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend hyunjin ,"Oh shut up Tzuyu go fuck hyunjin or something" replied Yves slapping here head top as I just watched." Hey calm down man don't get your gay hormones is a twist" replied yeri making us all laugh,"Hey shut up too yerim don't make me start about your crush on dahyun the yearbook nerd" said Yves making yeri shut up quick.

"Why are you so caught up on her just leave her be" I suggested to Yves ,"yeah just leave her be unless there are.....other feelings" said Wendy in a greasy tone making us all 'woo'."No theres not she's just annoying" replied Yves finally sitting down with her arms crossed, "sure annoyingly cute!" Said Yeojin making her and Gowon Burst into laughter as we all laughed out as I watched Yves sit in defeat." Hey don't let me start there short freshman " said Yves making us all laugh as yeojins face went red as she pouted.

Later

"Oh sorry babe I gotta go I'll see you later though" said Tzuyu as she quickly got up and left pecking hyunjin on the cheek,"Oh sorry me too um see you guys tomorrow" said sana as she left right after making me suspicious as I saw how sad hyunjin looked so I sat next to her to comfort her. Tzuyu and sana had seemed very close lately and I think hyunjin noticed too.

Later after the get together hyunjin POV

I had left Nayeons place early to get place before my parents when all of the sudden I had heard shuffling in the hallway of the building. I had walked near the stairway before seeing it.

Tzuyu and sana making out.

My heart had shattered . I had watched until Tzuyu had noticed my presence . The tears starting to well in my eyes as I ran for the second stairway as I heard Tzuyu say "wait I can explain" but it was too late I had gotten in my car and drove off.

How could she , it had only been 3 months and she already cheated. And with sana the biggest snake in the school but I should have known.

I stepped out the car and muted my phone from all of Tzuyu calls . I Had stormed down my sidewalk to my house before bumping into some one. "Hey watch where your going" I said rubbing my shoulder trying to get a good look of them,"Sorry I just had to deliver your newspaper" said a soft voice before I had gotten a good look of the girl .'shes pretty hot does she go to my school?' I had thought, "hey are you ok?' she had asked seeing how my face was basically covered in tears." It's fine just watch where your going ok" I said walking back to my house,"well if you need to talk just come to me" she had screamed before I had turned back but she was gone . What did she means just come to her?. I had ran up to my room ignoring my parents before flopping on my bed and crying for the rest of the after noon.

How could Tzuyu do this to me?,how was I going to face her tomorrow? And who was that girl?

Authors note: Yeah im sorry this is short im kinda proud sorta not so just enjoy