Loona (We might be stuck here for a while)

No POV

It was 1 day before the students of loona high were going to head back to there hometown. 

The night of the day before brought a horrible snow storm the had blocked off the roads of in front of the ski lounge blocking off all the roads as they were packed with snow. The morning of the time to leave the ski lounge all the buss engines were frozen and all the roads were still packed with snow as now everybody realized they were going to be stuck here for a while. The principal had ordered all the students to head back to their original rooms as now most students were in a panic. It didn't take long for students to check the weather plan to realize that the snow wouldn't truly end up till after the new year as most to all students were in a panic about how long they would truly have to stay there.

Chuu POV

You have got to be kidding me. Just as I though this trip with Yves would be over I might have to stay another 2 weeks in a cabin with her. 

This was just perfect.

"Looks like we're staying here till after the new year" said Kimlip entering my room as I flopped onto my bed with a sigh "just perfect" I said sarcastically as Kim lip sat next to me pulling me up. "Hey we'll be fine, at least we'll be together more" she said as I rolled my eyes "that's not my problem" I stated before pointing to Yves room "that is" I continued. '"hey come on, remember what I said? Just be nice and ignore her so things will be fine" she said as I nodded before she had left my room.

Maybe things will be alright but then again they might not

Yeojin POV

You have got to be kidding me. Great another week spent with the mess that are my bunk mates. Just as I was about to get rid of them this just had to happen. 

Why does this always happen to me?

Gowon POV

Great. This was just perfect. As much as I was happy I would get to spend some more time with Olivia I was also going to have to spend more time with the 3 brick walls without getting caught. How am I going to manage for so long.

Haseul POV

As much as I was mad about the news of us having to stay longer I wasn't completely mad mostly because that would give me more time with vivi and that meant that me vivi, hyunjin and heejin could finally have our double date someday.

Choerry POV

As much as I was sad that I wouldn't be able to go home at least that would give me more time to finally get that time alone with yeojin. It would also give me more time to get to know Felix better as ever since we had gotten here we had been getting to know each other non stop.

This was just perfect :D