Chuuves (Who are you?)

Chuus POV

The past days since the festival have been less and less hectic with me and Yves as with the news of the big game for Thanksgiving that was what most people were talking about so anythings besides that was basically forgotten at this point.

Lunch time

"Wait so they do what?" I questioned vivi as we sat at our table talking about our rival school bangtan high only a couple blocks away. "Every year before the first game they prank our school over night and we end up loosing every year" said vivi in reference to the jocks and cheerleaders at bangtan high "last year they had but sprite all in our hallways and we had to wait a week for it all to be mopped up because everything was sticky and wet" she continued. "That sounds gross but have we done anything to fight back?" I questioned "well we actually started this whole thing when 10 years ago our cheerleaders spray painted there banner to say bulletproof buttscouts and after that they started doing it too so every year the jocks keep a look out for the other jocks and the cheerleaders keep a look out for the other cheer leaders" she ended. "What are they called?" I asked vivi "well the cheerleaders are the Blackpink cheer squad and the jocks are the bulletproof boyscouts" answered haseul "yeah most students siblings here go to bangtan high even though there only 9 blocks away from us but in my opinion loona high is way better" continued vivi as I was really interested in this whole feud between 2 schools. "So if you see anyone you don't recognize anyone on your 3 months here go tell the popular kids because even though they hate everyone they will except you if you rat on bangtan high" said haseul as she finished the rest of her pizza. "I'll make sure" I said as the bell rang as we then dismissed the canteen  .

Ok so I'll keep a lookout this won't be so hard right?

Late night Yves pov

As it was only a week till the big game me and the rest of my friends , cheerleaders and the jocks were all together at nayeons place like always to set up our plan to prank bangtan high before they pranked us in time for our first game facing them.

"Sticky notes on the walls what are we ninjas Felix" said Bang Chan as the rest of us were trying to come up with a better idea. "Oh how about glue everywhere " said yuqi as we all sat and thought "yeah but we did that 7 years ago" said mark as we were stuck. "Ok how about we put fake puke in the hallways" said yeri making us all look at her "and where are we getting this?" questioned joy "I know a guy actually " as said Felix "ofcourse you do mate" said bang Chan making us all laugh.

 "Ok so it's set fake puke but what day were kinda late and they could come at any moment" said Chaewon. "How about Thursday right before the game so that they wont have to clean it all up before Friday or the'll be screwed" said bambam as we then all shook our heads "Alright then it's set Felix will get his guys to bright the puke and on Wednesday night we head to bangtan high and screw them over winning our prank war" said mark as he pulled out a planer sheet and gave us all texts about the info we needed. "Alright It's set now lets get those dick heads bangtan butt scouts" said Bang Chan as we all out our hands in the middle. "On the count of three say loona high forever" said mina "Ewww thats cringy mina" said yeojin making us all laugh "Just do it ok" said mina as we all put our hands in the middle "1,2,3 loona high!" We all screamed and lifted up our hands as we chanted . "Ok our official meeting is over now lets play truth or dare" said nayeon as we then all sat in a circle playing till midnight.

Ok now that the plan is set nothing can go wrong right?

Earlier 9pm chuu pov

I had accidentally forgotten my chemistry books in my locker this afternoon and since I needed to study I had tried to go back to the school to get them back. Even though haseul had told me the school doors locked at 930 I was determined to get there in time because if I don't I was going to fail my test later tomorrow.