Hidden chapter + Things that didn't make it into the story

::Hello if you read the last chapter you would know this is a chapter meant for things i never published in this book. First off is a chapter I never published because i didn't like it. This chapter was going to be after (Loona Merry Christmas) and its called (Chuuves (Its only awkward if you make it awkward)::

Also mind you i never prof read this so there will be errors in there. And if a word looks out of place its probably AUTO-CORRECTED ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a couple of days after Christmas as new years was now on its way. Ever since the whole incident between me and yves things have been more awkward than ever before. Everyday we would always pass each other in the bunk and never. As much as I was happy to finally have so peace and quiet things just haven't felt the same without Yves bickering, pranks and even anoying presence. It's almost like I missed it. It's was almost like I missed her.

Kim lip pov

These past days with chuu and Yves in the bunk have been more peacfull than ever and me and jinsoul were more suspicious than ever. I wondered if anything has happened while me and jinsoul were gone on Christmas's eve because chuu and Yves have been akwards messes with eachothers. I wonder what happened.

Yves pov

Ever since Christmas yves things between me and chuu have been a little akward. Ever since that day I couldn't find myself to face chuu without becoming a nervous wreck. Everytime I tried to say something my mind would freze and I couldn't find the words to say without the thought of what happened replaying in my head over and over again haunting me.

Today~

I woke up early and just like yesterday I headed bathroom immediately and washed up getting ready to eat breakfast. As I was washing my face I heard a bang on the door as I put a towel around my neck and immediately opened it only to be faced with chuu holding her toothbrush. "U-um can I use the bathroom w-when your done?" Chuu had asked as her eyes avoided mine but somehow landed on my collar bones instead making me blush as I nodded and left the bathroom and got changed in my room.

Once I was out my room I made my way to the kitchen to see jinsoul working in the kitchen probably making breakfast as I went to mini fridge to get some yogurt as I stood in the kitchen. "What are you making?" I had asked jinsoul as she pointed to the toaster "I'm making a waffle sandwich" she replied as I raised an eyebrow at her. "It's basically a PB and j sandwich but with waffels" she continued as I nodded finally knowing what she meant as I spooned yougurt.

Not too long after chuu had come out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and her hair as I tried my best not to stare but I couldn't help but keep my eyes glued to her as Kim lip came out and greeted chuu as the two had a conversation as my eyes were on chuu the entire time. My heart started to beat faster and faster by the second as I eyed the girl up and down my eyes landing on her wet exposed skin. As I continued to stare I was almost scared to death when jinsoul tapped my shoulders making me face her as she arched an eyebrow at me "what were you staring at Yves?" She questioned as I meantally froze my face heating up at the realization that I was just staring at Chuu's body. I was going to reply before hearing chuu and kimlip come into the kitchen talking as I made eye contact with chuu while Kim lip and jinsoul !are conversation as I mentally sighed as I was almost about to get caught. As chuu was in the kitchen I redid my best to avoid her eye contact as I just stood there eating my yougurt as I then heard the sound of the toaster to off. "Hey can some pass me the jam?" Asked jinsoul as I noticed the jam on the counter right Infront if me as I quickly reached for the jar only to feel something warm touch my hand walk before I had seen another hand on mines.

It was chuus.

Chuu pov

"Hey can some pass me the jam?" Jinsoul asked as I quickly turned around to see the jam on the counter infront on me as I quickly reached for it. As soon as I did my hand had come in contact with Yves as it wrapped around my hand making me looks towards her as we both both quickly flinched away from eachother as I tried to take the jam again only for Yves to quickly take the jar and hand it to jinsoul fastly heading to her room as both jinsoul and kimlip gave me a curious look making my face bright red before I had quickly moved into my room closing the door and taking a sigh or relief as I slumped down my door.