Chuuves (It's hard to get rid of this)

Yves POV

Ever since I she found out that chuu and I were going to be bunk mates my mind has been filled with all sorts of thoughts.

 'great how am I going to deal with this' 

'how will this work'

'can I manage'

All of these thoughts had been in my head everyday since then. As much as I would have loved to share a bunk with jinsoul, chuu being there would just kill the entire mood as a whole. Jinsoul had understood but I could tell that she was a little sad at the fact that I wanted to change bunk mates and get a talk with the office about it. But what else could I do?

Chuu POV

After that day that I had found out I was going to be a bunk mate with Yves I was having just a little bit of a breakdown. Haseul wanted to know if I was going to change bunk mates but since Kim lip was so happy we would be together I didn't want her to feel left out so I thought it would be best to just suck things up even if it meant I would be stuck with her.

Present time

I was coming out of the change room after gym with my friends gyuri and yoojung as gyuri had complained that her shoulder was hurting. "Ouch it hurts" said gyuri holding her shoulder in pain "then stop touching it" replied yoojung in a snarky tone as I lauged. " Why don't you just go to the office common let's go" I suggested to gyuri as she followed still holding her shoulder in pain "chuu ice won't help my shoulder pain you know?" Said gyuri as I rolled my eyes "just stop complaining ok?" Said yoojung as she slapped gyuris shoulder "ow!" Cried out gyuri as both me and yoojung lauged our heads off on the way to the office.

Yves POV

I had some free time before the bell rang for my next subject as I had walked with jinsoul and tzuyu down the hallways. "You know if you want to get you bunk mates changed now is the perfect time Yves" said jinsoul as I agreed with her "ok then let's go" I replied "oh guys sorry I got gym next but I'll catch you guys later" said Tzuyu as she darted off.

Me and jinsoul had finally arrived to the office as we had made our way to the front counter to talk with the secretary, as she was on a phone call at the moment. "Are you sure you want to change bunk mates?" Asked jinsoul as she pouted at me with puppy eyes "yes jinsoul and sorry but I cannot deal with that girl" I replied as she nodded her head before the secretary had came towards us with a smile "how may I help you lovely ladies today?" Asked the secretary as jinsoul nodded at me to answer . "Oh well I just wanted to know if there was anyway I could maybe change my bunk mates for the ski trip?" I had asked her before she had gave me a puzzled look "I'm not sure I'll have to check hold on" she said before she had left. Just as soon as I was about to say something to jinsoul the door had opened to the office catching my attention.

Chuu POV

We had finally made it in front of the main office of the school with gyuri. As I had looked through the glass windows of the office I was shocked to see Jinsoul and Yves talking to a secretary. I had slightly slowed down a bit on the way to the office as yoojung and gyuri looked at me weird "chuu what are you doing let's go" said yoojung as I was trying my hardest to avoid the situation that was to come "that's Yves" I said slightly pointing to her and jinsoul in the office. "Oh" said yoojung realizing what I meant "I don't care my shoulder is killing me " said gyuri as she pushed me off and walked into the office with her other hand pulling my wrist with her as we were finally in the office.

Once I had gotten in I had seen Yves turn around to face me and gyuri as her face had gone a little blank but I tried my best to keep calm but I could tell gyuri was not having it either way. I started to have deeper eye contact with Yves as neither of us were backing down until the sound of a door opening cut me off as the secretary had come rushing in as she looked at gyuri and me. "Sorry for the wait hold on one second dear" said the secretary to gyuri as she then faced Yves and jinsoul at the front counter. "I'm sorry girls but no there is no way you can change bunk mates " said the secretary as I was in shock.

Wait what did she just say?

Yves POV

I was frozen in place as I could just feel the face of shock behind me as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself "it's ok thank you ma'am" I said before turning around to face chuu as her friend had walked over to the secretary as they both went to the back.

Me and chuu were in deep eye contact as she furrowed her eyebrows at me. "It's not that easy to get rid of me Yves" she said as I scoffed at her "sadly true" I replied as I could see the anger start to rise inside her but frankly I didn't care as now I was truly stuck with her for this stupid trip. "Come on Yves let's go" said jinsould as she held my shoulder as I still kept eye contact with chuu as me and jinsoul walked out the office.

Great now I'm really stuck with her

Chuu pov

I was standing with yoojung in the office waiting for gyuri as yoojung cleared her throat to say something, "you like her don't you?" she said as I scoffed at her "yeah right she's a total douche" I replied as she laughed "yeah right chuu, as much as I've only know you for a month I can tell when you whipped for somebody and you are totally whipped for yves" replied yoojung as I rolled my eyes at her "Sure" I replied sarcastically before gyuri had come out medical spot with ice on her shoulder. 

"As much as this is only ice I will admit I feel better" said gyuri as we then all headed out the office together. "So guess what" said yoojung as I already knew what was going to happen "what?" Asked gyuri as I face palmed "chuu has a crush on yves" said yoojung a little too loud as I covered her mouth "shh you so loud and no I do not" I replied as I removed my hand from yoojungs mouth "I mean chuu you do stare at her a lot" said gyuri as I looked at her with a confused face "I look at you guys a lot" I replied as they both giggled "no chuu I mean you really stare at her like your in a trance" said gyuri"oh whatever she's not even good looking" I replied as gyuri started to laugh "seriously chuu have you seen her? Shes a total package" said gyuri "yeah I can see why you like her" replied yoojung as I was done with this conversation with these two idiots as the bell then rang as we all went on our separate paths.

Later~

For the rest of the day all I could think about was yoojung and gyuri's words as they played over and over again in my head never ending. I was flustered by my thoughts flopping onto my bed with a sigh and I fell asleep.

Only 2 more day till the trip and only 2 more days till hell starts again.