Viseul, 2jin and Chuulip (The final Day)

No POV 

Then new year was fresh and new as the snow had started to defrost and calm down meaning that the students of loona high could finally return home to their families on New year's Day. Principal.Kang had ordered all students to quickly pack their things and make their way to the front of the ski lounge to finally board the buses and finally head home to their fairies. 

Haseul POV 

I was finished packing the last of my stuff as I headed to the front lounge to finally board the buss with vivi. Yesterday had been the most hectic thing I had ever experienced in my entire life and too see heejin and hyunjin being distant with each other had made the overall mood quite sad.

I finally made my way into the buss with vivi as we sat next to each other while I watched heejin struggling on where to sit as I could tell she didn't want to sit next to hyunjin.

 She was quickly looking around the buss before I had seen her sit with another girl at the front while hyunjin watched her not even making eye contact with the girl as she sat next to me and vivi as we were all dead silent. I turned my head to look at hyunjin as I could quickly see the tears start to from in her eyes as vivi looked at me not knowing what to do before she had wiped the tears from hyunjins face as the buss started to move.

Yves POV

I was boarding the buss with jinsoul as she hadn't stopped laughing about me and chuu since yesterday and not was starting to annoy me . 

I moved to the back of the buss to sit by myself, but before I had noticed yeojin had moved into the spot next to me making me sigh. "So how was the trip with your cute friend?" She asked as I didn't answer her but just stared out the window as I could tell she was just waiting for my response. "So something did happen!" said Yeojin slyly as I rolled my eyes "tell me the details!!" she continued as she shook my arm as I just mentally died on the inside. This was going to be a long ride.

Chuu POV

I was going on the buss with kimlip as I could just sense her smile form behind my head from "exposing" me yesterday with Yves as she wouldn't shut up about it.

 Ever since yesterday I hadn't spoken a word to Yves and even if I wanted too I couldn't get the thought of the kiss out of my head. As much as I wanted to sit anywhere else all seats next to my friends had been taken and it seemed like the only seats left were the ones behind Yves and her freshman friend yeojin.

As I sat walked to the seat I had made eye contact with Yves for quick second before sitting behind her with kimlip. As I sat down I looked at kimlip before seeing the smile still on her face. "Stop smiling" I said pushing her off seeing yeojin hop up from her eat and turn around to face me and Kim lip.

 "So since Yves won't tell me, how was your trip with Yves?" She asked me as my face was on fire once again as everything just relayed over again in my head as I didn't answer. I could tell yeojin was growing impatient with my lack of response as I was going to answer her before lippie got out of her seat and started to whisper in yeojins ear as I knew exactly what she was talking about. "Hey!" I shouted at the two before yeojin gave we a cheesy look as I rolled my eyes. "You guys suck" I said at kimlip and yeojin who just laughed at me.

I just wanna go home

AUTHORS NOTE: hi again sorry for the little update but i hope you like them. I don't have much too say really except for thank you for over 4k reads. I feel like you guys truly don't know what it means to me that people read my trash story over other amazing stories. 

but anyways I just wanted to say thank you all and also give a happy birthday to Ryujin and an early happy birthday to Chaeyoung the jyp children.

also stream Aprils- LaLaLiLaLa for clear skin