Chuuves (Merry Christmas Yves?)

Yves POV

After a couple of days had passed it was finally Christmas Eve or should I say Christmas Yves. As much as I would have wanted to spend the holiday back home I knew that wouldn't happen at this point so I tried to make the best out of the situation. 

I had gotten decorations from the front desk even if they were older than me as I planted then all across are room early in the morning so that everyone could wake up to my hard work.

The past couple of days here with chuu hadn't been as hectic as I originally thought they would be but that didn't mean that I was going to let my guard down. It may have been our lack of fights or our lack of conversation but without them I feel a little empty inside. 

But that wouldn't be a problem would it?

Chuu POV

I had woken realizing it was Christmas eve as I quickly made a phone call to my mom before leaving the room to be faced with decorations. 'woah who did this?' I thought to myself amazed by the work until I had seen the giant sign that said 'Merry Christmas yves' on it as that gave me a perfect idea on who it was. I was still standing in awe as both jinsoul and kimlip then got out of their rooms and had seen all of the decorations too as there faces were similar to mine as we all looked around in awe by the decorations. 

Once I had gotten out the bathroom I was faced with Yves in the kitchen getting herself a snack before the thoughts came to my head.

'why don't you try the whole complement thing Kim lip was talking about? It wouldn't hurt to try'

The though came across my mind as I tried to must up the confidence to do it as I walked forward into the kitchen trying to act as normal as I could. "I um... Really like the decorations Yves you kinda outdid yourself here" I commented as I could tell Yves was a little taken back my words.

Yves POV

I didn't know if was dreaming or not but I never knew there would ever be a day that chuu complemented me. The thought of it made my face go red as I tried to reply to her "t-thanks I've always had an eye for decorating" I said trying my best not to stutter to much as I got my yogurt.

 "I can tell you truly have an eye for decorating and puns , who knew merry Christmas Yves would work so well?" she continued as I was basically melting at this point. But why?. She was just completing me right? What was so bad about that and why was I so nervous like I was on a roller coaster. "T-thanks chuu I'm glad you like them " I said trying my best to get it out with the whole nervous mess I was right now.

My body felt hotter, I could feel the blush on my face and I don't know if it were butterflies in my stomach but I definitely felt like I was going to explode any moment now. "Woah you ok Yves? You look like your burning up. Are you getting sick?" chuu had asked me almost rushing to my side as I was still frozen in place.

She had reached and put her hand on my forehead checking my temperature as I froze. I felt like I couldn't move in the moment as all I could do was stare into her eyes as my eyes slowly moved its way to her mouth. I had subconsciously licked my own lips staring at hers before I could tell she had noticed with her hand still on my forehead. 

We stared into each other eyes looking deeper than ever before and unlike the last time I didn't think I would be holding back. I continued to move closer just like last time as chuu removed her hand from my forehead as she also leaned in too , I had closed my eyes bracing for impact before hearing the door open me and chuu jolted away from each other as I looked to the door to where jinsoul and Kim lip looked at us weirdly.

"Did we interrupt something?" Asked jinsoul as her and Kim lip came through the door before both me and chuu looked at each other. Both me and chuss face bright red. "No" we both replied in unison "I think I'm gonna go take a nap now" I said to leaving the room "same here" replied chuu.

I had closed the door and fled to my bed face planting into my pillows about what had just happened. As much as I was mad the indecent did happen I was also mad it didn't happen. As much as I tried to hide it I think it was now that I was realizing the fact that I might have feelings for chuu but I don't know if I'm ready for that.

Chuu POV

I had rushed into my room quickly as my face felt like it was on fire from what had just happen mere seconds ago as I tried not to think about it but it continued to replay in my mind over and over again. It's not the fact that I dislike the thought that made me not want to think about it, it was the fact that I liked the thoughts. I never thought that Yves would affect so much but as of right now my face was red, my heart was beating fast and I couldn't think straight. 'great chuu you just had to check her temperature to be nice' I said to myself flopping onto my bed. 

Could I really be falling for yves?