Yvesoul (Planning with a capital B)

Jinsoul POV

It was already Monday night as the new plan was now in set. As bambam drove the van we had borrowed from school band we all sat in the back with the sealed buckets of Felix's fake puke as it really did look like the real thing. 

"I'm sorry bro but this is gross" I said as I looked inside the bucket to see the vomit that made me gag "yeah mate what friends did you get these from?" asked bang Chan "I'll never tell" said Felix crossing his arms with his chin high. "Anyways what's the plan again?" Asked eunbi as mark then leaned in with his blueprints and pointed  "ok so first we enter from the back because the front may set off an alarm, once we're in team A and B head upstairs in  while C and D stay downstairs" he said as he dragged his fingers across as we all nodded "after that we all meet downstairs with team A and B to the locker rooms and once that's done we head to the floor level and the office and head out quick and boom by the morning all the'll see is Felix's vomit" he finished . "Why say it like that, yeah it may be my vomit but it's not my  vomit" said Felix as he pouted at mark ."Hey sorry to break your moment here but we're here guys" said Bang Chan as he pulled up in front of the school.

We had all stepped out as I then realized the buckets were heavier than I had originally thought as it was a pain to carry them all the way to the back of the school. 

Once we reached the back doors JB had taken out a crowbar and went to work on the door finally opening it after 5 minuets.

 Once the doors were opened Tzuyu had ran to the front office and started to take away the security footage as we all then stepped in and split into our teams.

Team A . Bang Chan, Felix , JB, Mark

Team B. Me , Yves , chaewon, hyunjin 

Team C . Gowon, yeojin, mina ,Wendy

Team D . Bamabm, wonyoung , yeri , yujin

Office team: Tzuyu , sana , heejin , eunbi

"Alright you guys know the drill now lets get these suckers!" Said mark as we all fled to our spots with our buckets. We had reached all the rooms on the top floor and then had met up with team C and D to finally cover the locker rooms and then flee.

Yves Pov

We all had our buckets and colored the room with the fake vomit which I wasn't convinced was fake at this point as the smell of it was almost unbearable.Me and jinsoul decided to take over the female bathrooms as it was really small and only fit a certain amount of people.

 "I'm guessing your still going to rat on chuu?" questioned jinsoul out of the blue "listen jinsoul I don't know yet and for the last time why are you defending her" I replied back splashing some more vomit onto the walls. "Yves you have to realize how much she could be affected by this " said jinsoul as she filled some shampoo bottles " oh please she deserves it and why do you care about her so much now huh?" I questioned as she then started to sweat "I have certain friends that have talked to me and I don't thinks it's the best to rat on her" she replied in a knowing tone. "Whatever man I'll tell them when I'm ready" I said as we then finally finished.

As we were heading to the door we had opened it only to see heejin behind it as it looked like she was listening the entire time "hey have you ever heard of privacy" I scolded her as she looked scared. "I-im sorry I didn't mean too I just wanted to see if you needed help and well..." she said with her head down "how much did you hear?" questioned jinsoul "all of it" replied heejin as she looked shy and scared at the same time "listen don't say a word to the others ok" I said as she nodded as we then all walked back to see the rest standing by the main entrance waiting for us. "Hey guys what took you so long?" said Wendy as we started to sweat "oh they just told me something" sad heejin innocently as she walked over hyunjin and linked arms. "Oh yeah and what did they say?" questioned hyunjin with a death glare ' jeez that girl is really protective of her girlfriend' I thought to myself as I had looked over at jinsoul who gave me a look of worry as I wanted to tell the others about chuu but the way jinsoul didn't want me too I guess she should be of the hook. "Oh just about how were going crush bangtan" I said as we then all cheered as Tzuyu then came running out the main office holding a disc which I was guessing had all our footage on it. "Ok guys were safe now lets get out" said Tzuyu as we then all ran back to the van , sat down and drove off. "Thanks" said jinsoul beside me as she rested her head on my shoulder "no problem" I replied as we then drove onward.

Great now if I can't rat on chuu how else can I get her back for what she's done?