Loona (The final game)

No POV 

It was finally the final game of the year and things were getting heated. The two rival schools were at each others throats again and this time nobody was backing down. As all the schools made their way to the Loona high football field things were starting to begin.

Chuu POV

I had arrived to the game with Yves, haseul and vivi as we made our way onto the field. The entire time we were walking though vivi wouldn't stop death-staring Yves. She was keeping an eye on the girl for some reason as I could tell yves was starting to get a bit nervous. "Umm Vivi you good?" I asked the girl as she nodded "yeah just keeping an eye on Yves" she said as haseul then tapped her shoulder "how about we take a break?" she said to the girl as I couldn't help but laugh.

Kim lip POV

I had arrived to the game with jinsoul as me and the girl had finally thought that today would finally be the perfect time to tell chuu and Yves about our relationship. We had our arms linked while I was a panicked mess the entire time. As we both walked forward we had spotted both chuu and Yves in the stands as we made our way up the them as I could just feel the sweat start to drop down my face as we were now right next to the new couple. "Hey guys what's going on here?" Chuu asked pointing to our intertwined hands as I then took a deep breath finally getting things out.

Exactly 12 minutes and 46 seconds later~

 "Wow" Yves said still in shock as jinsoul nodded "we didn't want to tell you guys because we thought you guys wouldn't want us together since you guys hated each other" jinsoul continued as chuu and Yves looked at each other. "Guys don't be ridiculous we don't care who you date and plus look at how the whole hating each other thing went" chuu said as I nodded "yeah you could date a trash can and I wouldn't care " Yves said as jinsoul slapped her arm "thanks I guess?" I said as chuu grabbed my arm and pulled my towards her for a second "so have you guys done it yet?" She asked me as I quickly pushed the girl off me "no. Who do I look like you?" I said slapping the girls shoulder as I was about to hit her again but was interrupted by the sound of the game starting.

Heejin POV

I had arrived to the game with my brother and just like last time I had wished him luck before meeting up with Olivia and Choerry. I had made my way up to the girls as they were with their girlfriends talking and eating food.

 "Heejin over here!" Yeojin shouted waving for me to come over as I did just that sitting between the two couples. Although the entire time I was there the two couples were so caught up in each other that it seemed like a barley existed. With Olivia feeding Gowon and yeojin and choerry talking to each other I was basically a third wheel to both of these relationships as I just sat and watched the game bored out of mind. It didn't take long before I started to think about hyunjin and how me and her used to be exactly like the couple's I was witnessing now. But the more I thought it didn't take me long before I had remembered the letter I had gotten last week asking me to meet her near the bleachers at the game. "Sorry guys I gotta go" I said to the couple's but I could tell they didn't even noticed as I rolled my eyes and made my way down to the bleachers while the game was going on.

Hyunjin POV

I was standing near the bleachers as my hands were sweaty, my heartbeat was going through the roof and I was starting to get a headache waiting for heejin. After a couple of minutes I had assumed  that heejin wasn't coming as I grew doubtful and started to make my way back to the stands with my friends before I was faced with heejin by they edge of the bleachers as I mentally froze by the sight that the girl had actually came. I had the taken a deep breath before finally speaking out my feelings to the girl I had been waiting to see.

Gowon POV

I was sitting with Olivia as we were watching the game with choerry and yeojin as I was starting to look around the bleachers before my eyes had landed on mina and Wendy who were cheering for bambam as I stared at the remembering all of the great times we had with each other.

 As much as the did keep me away from the things I loved I couldn't blame them for wanting the best for me but I knew that having them in my life would just add a lot of toxicity especially since I was now with Olivia. It didn't take long for the two girl eyes to land on me though as I weakly smiled at them as they smiled back and went back to watching the game. Maybe I did do something right.

Hyunjin POV

"Heejin I'm sorry" were the first words I said to the girl as I held her hands in my palms while I stared at the ground. "I was wrong about everything, i should have treated you better" I said basically opening everything out of my heart at this point "go on" the girl said as I looked up at her to see her smiling with teary eyes as I took a deep breath trying not to cry too.

 "And I know we weren't officially together but I wanted to know if you wanted to change that now...forever" I asked the girl as she then wrapped me in a tight hug squishing me tight. "Heejin...can't... breathe" I said as the girl let me how wiping her tears from her eyes "sorry but yeah, I'd love too" she replied to my question as I smiled "can I?" I asked the girl slowly leaning in as she nodded before I went in finally kissing the girl as she hugged me tightly again as my heart was doing millions of back flips.

Heejin POV

Finally the girl of my dreams for over 4 years is finally mine and now I'm hers too. I dont think things can get any better than this.

Chuu POV

As it was now the final half time the cheerleaders of bangtan high had come onto the field as in a heartbeat I quickly noticed Lisa on the field. My eyes stayed on the girl as her team had done their cheers as the girl with black hair and bangs blew a kiss into the crowd directly at me as Yves had quickly noticed and caught the imaginary kiss from out of the air and threw it back at the girl as I could just see her smirk form afar as Yves rolled her eyes. 

"Over protective much?" I asked the girl as she scoffed at me "now that your my...girl it  is my job that I'm the only one you see" she said proudly kissing my cheek making the blood quickly rush to my face as I slapped her arms as she wrapped hers around my waist as I looked into her eyes falling deep as she quickly leaned in connecting our lips in a peck before vivi had split us apart standing in between the two of us "not today" she said proudly as both me and Yves laughed.

No POV

In the end loona high had taken the win for the final game of the year as it was a major lead of 37  to 18 finally giving loona high one of their first wins against bangtan high in the past 4 years.