2jin (Does it have to be fake if my feelings are true?)

Heejin POV

Flashback~8th grade orbit elementary

I was walking trough the hallways towards the cafeteria with my friends as we were in a rush because we had gotten in detention for painting our lockers which got lots of good reviews from friends.

As we were rushing down the hallways I had tripped on my shoe lace and jolted falling but before I could I had felt someone catch me by my shirt and help me up. "Hey be carefully next time you almost wiped out there " they said before I had turned around to face them . 'Wow she's really pretty' I thought before I froze in place by her beauty my heart beating faster and faster by the second"i-il be more careful next time" I said as I then turned around and continued to walk with my friends. 'who is she and why have I never seen her before gosh my heart is beating out of my chest' I said to myself as I finally reached the cafeteria with my friends.

I sat with my friends as I looked across towards the door to see that same girl and her friends walk in as I then observed her more. 'shes really and I mean really pretty dang there's something about her that makes me feel this way but what is it?' I thought to myself as i slumped my head in the palm of my hand and watched the girl and her friends get their food. "Hey can you pass your Cherries " said Olivia as she pointed towards me and my Cherries as I then nodded my head still focusing on the girl.

"hey who you staring at,hyunjin?" asked choerry 'so hyunjins her name man even her name is cute' I thought to myself as I faced Olivia and choerry "so what if I am" I said in reply to choerry. "I wouldn't try it with her she's one of the popular ones" said Olivia making me raise an eyebrow "what do you mean popular ones?" I questioned. "Well incase you didn't know were basically the outcast of this place and if you never recognized here the chances of you with a popular kid are zero fortunately" said Olivia as she continued to eat my cherries. "Whatever I'm not trying it with her yet" I said as choerry giggled at me " what's so funny " I questioned her " yet heejin calm down your just staring if you really want to talk to her make a move you gay mess" said choerry as I pouted and continued to stare towards hyunjin.

Make a move dang Ill probably never even speak to her but could this be the start of an admiration towards I girl I've never met?

Flashback over

Ever since the Halloween festival I have been hyunjins fake  girlfriend. The news and spread around the school and there were many congratulations even from olivia .weird right. But other than that everyday during school I would hang around hyunjins friends walk around holding hands, blowing kisses at each other from afar . But as much as this is a dream come true it's all fake . Everything about it. Even if this was my idea in the first place I wanted this to be real. As much as hyunjin may think I'm faking these feelings I'm not. Every single lovey comment, real. Every kiss blown ,real . Every nice compliment, real. Every single feeling i show for hyunjin ,real.

But how can tell if hers are real too?

Hyunjin pov

Ever since me and heejin have been fake dating things with me and Tzuyu have been better. She had apologized and told me the truth that her and sana have wanted to be together for a while and I understood. As we are now good friends the only thing i have to focus on is heejin my new 'girlfriend' but the only problem is.

I might be catching feelings for her

As much as we are fake dating I cant hide that fact that I want things to be real with us. Everything she does just makes me fall for her more from her looks, to her smarts ,to her complements, all the little things and more I can't help but fall in love with her. My only problem is how do I know she feels the same way about me. I try not to show my feeling just incase and I know it may hurt her feelings but I just don't want to ruin are relationship off of my feelings for her. Even when she volunteered to be my fake girlfriend I could tell that she was only doing it to protect me but I feel like I would of been happier if it were real.

How will I ever let her know how she makes me feel and How much I care  for her?

Author: hello this is just a filler chapter about 2jins past. And also if your asking all the loona members went to the same school (except for chuu duh) so if your asking haseul and yves past took place in orbit emelmery

Also I heard about the news of haseul and I cant come toawrds the fact that loona will promote as 11 but I know haseul needs all the rest she can get and I hope the best for her recovery because without her loona is incomplete and i am truly scared to see what will happen without her because the way loona are crackheads idk whos going to take care of them.