2jin (Silence is golden)

hyunjin POV

It was finally the week after Thanksgiving and ever since my indecent I've been off of my wheelchair and moved on the crutches. As now everyone's attention was all on me at every single second of the day. As much as the attention was nice the entire week I was still thinking about what had happened between me and tzuyu and as much as I tried to avoid her she was everywhere I went.

Well I guess that's what I get for having the same friends as her but being around her was always getting more awkward by the second. This entire week has been filled with ups and downs and with heejin by my side things were becoming harder to keep silent and all I really wanted to do was tell her but.

How?

Lunch time~

I was sitting at my usual table with heejin by my side as most of our friends had gotten detention today for causing a food fight yesterday which in my opinion was awesome but today was just a normal day.

The news of the annual ski trip was coming up and I like many of the other students of loona high were excited as that was all people were talking about at the moment. Even though we weren't aloud to pick our cabin roommates people were still having high hopes about the whole thing only a week away.

"Mate how do you still have mashed potatoes in you hair?" Asked bang Chan taking out left over food out of Felix's hair "eww that's gross do you not wash your hair?" Asked mina as she gaged "yes for your information I do wash my hair, I just forgot today," stated Felix crossing his arms with a pout. The entire table was laughing at him and were having a nice time. Heejin and I were eating but as I was looking around I had made eye contact with Tzuyu. 

I though it would last a second but it continued for a while and as much as I was trying to avoid Tzuyu this time I knew I couldn't. She had then motioned her head towards the janitors closet as I nodded and tried to leave the table before realizing I would be in a little bit of a pickel with my crutches. "I'll be right back babe" I said to heejin as she looked towards me with a confused look "where are you going?" Heejin had asked me " the bathroom," I liked fighting with my crutches I'm my hand. "Ok" replied heejin as I then slowly made my way to the janitors closet to meet Tzuyu.

I had walked into the dark area and once I had turned on the lights I was faced with a Tzuyu crossing her arms with an almost condescending look.

"Tzuyu look i-" I was cut of by tzuyu "listen hyunjin about what happened, I just wanted to say I'm sorry and if you didn't want to be friends anymore then... I would understand" said Tzuyu as I started to see her eyes well up with tears. I slowly walked over to her and hugged her tightly as the tears started to fall onto my shirt "listen it's ok Tzuyu I kissed you back and as much as you may feel bad about it just know nothing is your fault" I patted tzuyu's back. "B-but hyunjin I-I'm confused, back when we had kissed I didn't want to leave" stated tzuyu as I was basically frozen in my spot form her words. "Listen tzuyu as much as I didn't want to leave either I have a girlfriend" i replied as i felt more tears shed "I know i mean come on I have a girlfriend too but I.... you know what never mind" said tzuyu as she removed me from our hug. "are you good?" I had asked tzuyu as she had wiped away her tears from her face giving me a reassuring smile,"yeah' she replied as i had motioned us to leave the closet. "Hey lets go back I don't want to leave the others waiting" I said as both me and tzuyu left the janitors closet "and we never speak of this ok" I stated to Tzuyu with a dark tone "understood" said Tzuyu as she helped me get back to the table with my crutches as I reached the table.

I had sat next to heejin again as I put my crutches down as she smiled at me with her brightest smile yet as now the guilt had came rushing back to me once again.

How was I going to tell her and when?

I had stared to think about the words that heejin had said to me before the break as the replayed again and again in my head.

' Remember were fake dating you shouldn't care what I do with other girl because it doesn't concern you'

Those were the words from me and heejins first argument that had stuck in my head. As much as before I had been against it now I had to allow it. 

But is it really for the better?