Part 11

Okay so I had another idea for this chapter and I was about a third done writing it. I decided to read over it and I just thought that it was trash and boring as hell. So I started again and this is why was the result of that. (By the way I don't have a lot of this story planned out. I have some parts I'm pretty sure I'm going to add like milestones and major events but since it's the start I'm pretty much going with whatever I'm thinking. So there may be a few mistakes and if you spot one, point it out because I probably didn't notice it). Thanks! Onto the story now.

~~Roman~~

I stare at the clock on the wall. Time to get up I suppose. I leap out of bed feeling refreshed. Nothing like a good bit of beauty sleep to prepare someone for a days work.

I walk into the kitchen and make myself an iced coffee. I make a slice of toast and head outside.

The cafe I work at is close so I can just walk there. I decide to text Patton as I walk to work.

(Patton-Roman)

Roman: hey pat u c cute bench guy yet?

Patton: nope :(

Roman: would u normally see him by now?

Patton: yeah normally he comes earlier than this and walks down to the office building. he starts work later than he shows up though so he could just not have a lot of work today

Roman: ok well text me if u need any romance advice :)

Patton: were not dating roman!

Roman: suuurrrrrrreeee but i'm not the one that called him cute

Patton: it was one time!

Roman: i'm at work now so i gtg but text me if u need me

I put down my phone and walk into the cafe that I work at. I hate working here. It's just full of people that order fancy coffees to put on social media. Although the coffee is great, that doesn't mean I like working here.

Also nobody even comes in but interns doing coffee runs on Tuesdays so that makes it extra boring today.

Ding (it's the bell at the door btw)

I look over at the door to see a tall, dark haired man wearing a black shirt and a blue tie. He walks over to the counter and looks at the menu for a second before focusing on me.

"Hello what would you like?"

"I'll take a black coffee, two lattes, an iced tea, a hot chocolate and tea."

I write down his order as he says it.

"Sounds like a bit of a party, that's a lot of drinks for just one person." I say jokingly.

"Not quite. I'm doing the coffee run today, it's normally done by someone else like an intern but we started a new rotation system and it was decided that the boss shouldn't be left out."

"That'll be €8.65." (Takes place in America I just don't know dollars so it's in euros).

He hands me the exact amount of money and I start making his drinks.

"Name?"

"Oh my apologies, it's Logan."

Logan? Like cute bench guy Logan? Patton did say that he worked as the head of an office... and that he was late....

Yes! I get to meet cute bench guy in person! I need to see if he's good enough for Patton...

"So how are ya Logan?"

"What? Oh I am well" he says clearly caught off guard by the sudden attempt to start a conversation.

"Where do you work?"

"I'm an office manager at the office down the next road."

Yep this is the right Logan.

"Dating anyone?" I ask letting curiously get the best of me.

Logan looks at me weirdly confused on whether or not that was a normal conversation piece with someone you barely knew.

"No I am not currently in a romantic relationship if that is what you are asking".

Good to know... I'll report back to Pat later.

"I didn't ask earlier, what is your name?" The tall man inquired.

"Roman. Roman Prince!" I say while smiling.

I finish making his drinks and place them onto the counter one by one.

"Well it was lovely chatting to you Logan. Here are your drinks, have a lovely day!"

"Thank you".

As soon as he leaves I take out my phone and text Patton.

Roman: hey pat!!!!!!!!!!!

Patton: jeez thats a lot of excitement kiddo.

Roman: logan was just here getting coffee!!!

Patton: he was? u met him?

Roman: yeah i did and he's single!

Patton: he is? how do u know? did u ask him?

Roman: yeah! I made small talk for a minute and asked him!!

Patton: still don't know if he likes guys tho :(

Roman: don't be sad pat! he probably does don't get your hopes down before you get them up!

Patton: ok I won't. bye kiddo 👋

Roman: bye

I put down my phone and lean on my hand against the counter.

I totally ship it.

Hi 👋
Prinxiety is going to be in this story and will be coming! Anyway I hope you liked this chapter!

I'm honestly surprised that people are actually reading my trash fanfic but enjoy!

-Alex