Part 25

Virgil's birthday is on a different date to his real one in this by the way.

Also thank you for over 1.5k reads!

That is so amazing! I can't believe it. (I know I say that a lot).

I'm not a social person and there are multiple factors in my life that make it hellish but then I feel bad for feeling bad because in so many aspects I'm lucky.

It's just great that I can come back to Wattpad and see that people are enjoying what I'm putting out there unlike everyday life.

So in short...

Thank you :)
You're all amazing.

(PS I'm sick so sorry if this isn't up to standard).

~~Roman~~

I hum quietly to myself as I wipe down the countertop. Normally cleaning my small and boring workplace is a long and tedious experience but I find myself not caring about the negatives.

I think back to a few days ago...

-Flashback-

"So are we like... dating now?" I ask as I play with the ends of Virgil's hair as we are snuggled up watching movies.

"You okay with that Princey?" Virgil asked and even though he wasn't facing me I could feel the smirk on his face.

"I can make it work..." I say as I ponder my thoughts for a second.

"Good... Wait what are you doing?" Virgil says with confusion as I start to get up.

"Nooooo don't move!" He begs silently and making grabby hands for me. I was now standing in front of him as he looked at me with a pout.

"Virgil!" I say as dramatically as possible and drop to one knee.

"Ew cringe." Virgil says with a small smile and a laugh.

"Will you do me the grand honor of becoming my boyfriend?" I ask, being as dramatic as humanly possible.

"Sure." He says while trying and failing to hold back a grin.

"Yes! I have obtained the finest beauty in all the land!" I declare with as much gusto as possible as I reach forward to Virgil.

"Wha- w-wait no!" He scrambles to get away as I pick him up bridal style and he accepts defeat.

"Why are you such a drama queen?" He asks in a fed up voice.

"Because otherwise it would be boring!" I yell as I spin him around in my arms causing him to laugh loudly. I finally stop and look into his deep, dark eyes.

"You're such a geek..." He says and blows some hair out of his face.

"Then why do you like me so much?"

"Shut up."

-End of Flashback-

I'm pulled back to reality by a familiar voice.

"Come on Roman we gotta go!" Patton says cheerily and grabs my arm.

"Huh?"

"We need to set up for Virgil's birthday! We only have over an hour!"

I look up at the clock and see that my shift is over. I must have really spaced out.

"Okay I'm coming!" I throw my apron onto the coat hooks and we walk out of the building.