Part 32

Sorry this is kinda late but I'm having some writer's block on how to get from what's already happened to what I have planned.

Chapters are probably going to get a bit shorter because of writer's block and I'm just really unmotivated because of quarantine and not leaving the house.

I'm not giving up on the story though, I'm going to see it to completion.

~~Logan~~

I fall against the back of the couch and sigh.

It can't be right, can it?

~~~~~~~~~~

Love is the most confusing emotion. That's probably why I saved it for last.

It can be platonic or romantic but for right now, let's focus on romantic.

It's the best thing in the world but it can also be the thing that ruins you. The reason for that is because sometimes we fall in love with the wrong people. If you do fall in love, it should be with a good-hearted person that makes you feel happy.

They should make you feel more than happy.

They probably make you feel overjoyed, loved, confused and useful all at the same time. If that sounds familiar maybe you should rethink your relationship with them.

Is there anyone in your life that makes you feel like the next part of your life has begun? Someone who feels like the next step of your life? Maybe a room with a thousand people feels empty if they aren't there?

Love is so complicated and wonderful that thousands have tried to capture the feeling of it through songs, plays, musicals, art, books and so much more!

Love is something magnificent so never let it go.

~~~~~~~~~~

Do I love him romantically?

Is that what it is?

We're friends but it's different from Roman and Virgil...

What am I thinking? It's probably just platonic feelings!

It's not like one book can know everything!

But then why was it so accurate?

I exhale slowly to calm my thoughts.

Even if I did love him there's no way someone as happy as him would love someone as emotionless and ordinary as me.

I close my eyes and let myself be put at ease by the peace on quietness for a second before my phone goes off.

I shift from my comfortable position to get my phone out of my pocket and see a text from Patton.

Patton: Don't forget to eat dinner Logie!

It's nice that he cares about my well-being to go out of his way to text me. He really is a very kind and considerate person.

Logan: I won't. Thank you for reminding me.

Patton: Aww no problem! See ya Lo!

Logan: Goodbye Patton.

I feel myself smile warmly at the messages in front of me.

This may become a problem.....