Part 22

Me: *Scrolling on phone*

*Checks Wattpad*

*Spits out tea*

1K VIEWS?!?!?!?!!!!!????!!?!!!!

AHHH!!!

THANK YOU!

😀😄☺️😜🥳😸😁😃😄😀🥳

(Sorry I got a little overexited.).

A few weeks later...
Wednesday.
~~Patton~~

I step into my class for another day of teaching.

I made cookies for the class today because I love how all of their faces light up!

I sit down at my desk and I put the large container of chocolate chip cookies into one of my drawers so I can surprise them.

I check my watch and see that I still have about half an hour before school starts and the kids come in.

Knock knock.

I hear someone knock at the door to the classroom and look over to see another teacher.

"Oh Emile hi!" I get out of my chair and open the door, which I hadn't realized I had locked when I came in.

He walks in and smiles widely at me.

"Hey Pat!" He says with the same big smile.

"Hi Emile! So what brings you to my class this morning?" I say as I sit at my desk and he pulls over a chair from the side of the room.

"Nothing much. I just found these sheets in the teacher's lounge and they had your class name on them." He says as he lifts up the papers I didn't realize were in his hand and slides them across the desk to me. I look down and see what they are.

"Oh the tests! I've been looking all over for these! I thought I lost them for good. Thanks Emile." I say and place the papers in my desk drawer so I don't forget them later.

"No problem Pat, I'm happy to help out a friend. So... Any news?"

"Not really no... I had a lot of fun at pride! But I also got punched by a homophobe..." I say as I remember how such a fun day ended.

"You got what!?!" Emile says loudly and I see his eyes go wide.

"I got punched..." Emile stares at me in disbelief.

"You, the world's most kind hearted person?" He says, still in disbelief and I nod in response.

"Are you okay?" He asks with a concerned tone.

"Oh yeah I'm perfectly fine now! It was a bit of a shock but then one of my friends punched him in the face." I say making Emile laugh.

"Well... Needless violence aside, I'm glad that you're better." He says and smiles at me.

"Yeah me too." I check my watch and see that there's still about twenty minutes to talk.

I pull open my biggest drawer that I had placed the cookies in and place the container onto the desk in front of me.

"Are those?" He says while looking hungrily at the cookies.

"Yep! Chocolate chip cookies! Do you want one? I brought them in for my class today and I always make extras just in case of an emergency." I say and open up the container.