Chapter 8 || A curse

Blaise's POV

I was walking towards the Slytherin common room, until I heard a voice calling to me. I ignored it until I heard it again, "Blaise!"

I turned around thinking someone was behind me but there wasn't, suddenly someone touched me but I didn't see who it was. I felt something sting inside me, felt like someone poured a potion down my throat.

"You're under my control, you will date Hermione and take her away from Draco. Once you have her, kill her slowly," the voice said as I was struggling.

But then I felt fine afterwards, "you have my word."

Hermione's POV

We had three weeks until winter break, it was already December. The black lake already frozen for winter, snow already falling and feeling the cold winter air.

I walked into the Great Hall when I was welcomed with someone kissing me, I looked at who it was and it was Blaise. I was shocked until I shoved him off me, I wiped my lips with the back of my hand.

"Bloody hell Blaise! What was that?" I asked raising my voice at him.

He smirked at me, "we were made for each other, you're mine now Hermione."

Suddenly I didn't feel myself, I collapsed to my feet, I took in deep breaths as he knelt down to my ear.

"The pain you're feeling is poison, a curse. Don't worry love, the pain will be slow," he whispered.

I felt fine after it had subsided, I still felt it hurting in me. My lips had burned, I was consumed into whatever Blaise was mixed up in.

Suddenly I got up to go walk towards him all lovey dovey like, I sensed Draco was staring over at us but now that I'm in this poisonous trance I didn't care.

Draco's POV

I got up from seeing Hermione all into Blaise, I walked up towards the Gryffindor table not caring about the other students.

I sat next to Ginny, "what the bloody hell is going on with Hermione? She hasn't taken a love potion has she?"

"Draco, Merlin no! She'd never do that! He kissed her and when he did she collapsed," she says.

I gave a sigh, I wanted to know what was happening with my Hermione—why she was acting this way towards Blaise. I wanted nothing more but to save her, have her in my life forever.

"I bloody knew it! I knew this day would come!" Ron yelled.

I glared at him, "knew what? That Hermione has something going on with her? This wasn't me Weasel."

"Well every trouble that spurs around her it always seems to come bite you in the arse to come over to us asking for help, I'd say whatever comes around goes around Malfoy," he says.

I stood up staring at him leaning over to the table, "well I say bugger off Weasel, if you don't plan on helping me get my Hermione back than so be it. Ginny? Potter? You going to help me or what?"

She nodded and so did Harry, "then let's get on with it."

"Ron are you coming?" Ginny asked.

He sat there, "bloody hell."

When he stood up we walked over to Professor McGonagall who had just received news, "Pansy is lurking around the castle grounds, I've searched the chamber of secrets but she wasn't there. Apparently she made a potion last night, we don't know what it is. Slughorn is looking into it as we speak, he'll come by giving us answers later."