Chapter 10 || Yule Ball

Hermione's POV

Today was the day we all go into winter break, McGonagall wanted something new for Hogwarts. She wanted to do another Yule ball, by wanting us to dance our way into winter break. I was going to match with Draco by wearing, of course, green to the Ball.

We had three hours to get ready, all the girls in our dormitory were scattering around trying to rush to get ready. As seeing there was no room, I took Ginny by the hand while her makeup and our dresses along with hair accessories were levitating following us.

"Where are we going?" Ginny asked.

"I'm going to take you to a room where no one else but you should know about it, alright? This is a room where I spend the night with Draco," I tell her.

I approached the familiar wall, I walked through it with her following after me. She looked around speechless, then looked over at me smirking.

"Now I know where you two have been sneaking off to," she said with that smirk.

I chuckled, "come on let's get ready."

Her and I both got our showers done, I did her hair first while I waited for mine to dry. I did exactly the way she wanted me to do it, I blow dried her hair and hair sprayed it afterwards.

She looked in the mirror seeing how stunningly beautiful it was, then it was her turn to do my hair. I sat on the chair with my back facing hers, she blow dried my hair as it was a bit wet.

********

Hermione's hair 😍😊

Hermione's hair 😍😊

********

As she was finished, I looked in the mirror as well admiring her amazing work of how she did my hair. It was beautiful, but next it was off to putting on makeup.

As I was doing her makeup her and I were chatting about our future, come to think of it I've always pictured myself with Draco at a nice house with kids. I never sought to see myself marrying a Malfoy but with him, he makes everything special.

"Do you see yourself marrying Draco Mione?" She asked me.

I smiled as I was about finished doing her makeup, making sure everything was perfect, "yes I do, it's breathtakingly beautiful to see. I just can't believe that one day he'll propose to me, I don't know whether to be nervous or frightened."

"Be nervous of what? There's no need for you to be frightened Hermione, you're going to marry the one you love," she said to me with a smile as she stood up.

I smiled, "thank you Ginny."

"Now let's do your makeup for your Knight in shining armor," she said giggling.