It's Real

Danica

He lifted me up to my feet and walked me over toward my bed, but pulled me into him to kiss again. His hands roamed my body as his kisses got deeper and more desperate. His lips never left mine as he turned me around and laid me back on the bed.

He lifted his head and looked down at me before running his thumb along my lower lip and watching as he pulled it down, then looked into my eyes. "You're my wife." He said, and I nodded.

"In every way," I whispered, then he smiled and kissed down my neck, but this time his hand slipped under my satin shorts. I've never been touched, but he was rubbing me in all the right places. My hips moved against his hand just as he lifted his head and looked down at me. I gasped the moment I felt a finger slide inside me and I lifted my head, but he pulled his head back to watch me as he moved his finger faster inside me.

My hands gripped on to him as I experience things I didn't know possible. I bit my lip and shut my eyes as I memorized how each stroke inside me felt.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered as my grip on him got tighter.

I tried to lift my head to kiss him again, but he only bit my bottom lip just slightly. He moaned as my hips started moving faster, then he added another finger.

"Dash!"

"I know, just let go." He said in a whisper as he watched me.

"I need more," I said between quick breaths.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Yes!" I cried out as he moved his hand a little faster.

Suddenly his hand left me and my shorts quickly were pulled off and thrown on the floor. "Move up." He said as he stood and pushed his sweats off in one quick motion. I saw his nakedness and was a little shocked, but I moved up in the bed and he crawled on top of me and laid between my legs.

He looked down at me and studied my eyes. "Lane Morgan." He said, and I tilted my head. "That's my name, Danica. You deserve to know my name." He said, and I almost cried.

"Danica Morgan," I whispered back, and his lips came down on mine. This is real, our marriage is real, and he will give me everything I need, and I hope I can do the same.

I felt a pressure between my legs and he lifted his head. " I need to watch all your firsts." He said, and I nodded just as I felt him slide inside me slowly. It burned, but felt perfect at the same time. My jaw dropped and I heard myself gasp, but I watched him shut his eyes tightly, then open them back up.

"Jesus, Danica." He whispered as I felt him slowly push deeper inside of me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, and I smiled.

"Better than ever." I smiled, then pulled him down to kiss me. I moved my hips just before he pulled back, and moaned against my lips when he pushed back inside me.

I held on to him for dear life, but he reached down and threw one of my legs around him and started moving faster. "Tell me if I hurt you." He said in a strained voice.

"Don't stop," I said, and he kept working above me. He reached for my hand and intertwined our fingers as he slowly made love to me.

"I love it," I said, and he let out a breath.

"Thank God." He said, then let go of my hand and lifted himself to watch me from above.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked.

"Only in the best...oh God, way possible." I breathed out as he moved a little faster.

"My God, you feel so good." He said, and it seems like he's holding back.

"You're not hurting me," I said, and suddenly he slammed into me and I screamed a little. "Don't stop," I said, and he did it again.

"Oh shit!" He breathed out as he moved faster and his thrusts became stronger.

His lips once again met mine as his hips continued moving quickly. His breaths are strained and he grunted a few times. "I can't stop." He warned me, and I love it. I love hearing him strain and moan because of my body.

He stopped and looked at me. "This isn't enough yet." He sat up and reached between my legs and rubbed my nub while he continued to thrust inside me. I gripped onto the sheets, and his touch along with his thrusts are causing something to happen.

"Oh, God!" I felt everything tighten and become more sensitive.

"Go with it." He said like he was holding his breath.

"Now!" I screamed, and shut my eyes tight. I wasn't expecting this, everything I read said it wouldn't happen the first time.

"This is real!" I cried out, and he moved his hips faster and I can feel him watching me come apart.

"You're so beautiful, holy shit!" He said as I panted through my first ever orgasm.

The moment my body relaxed, he fell down of top of me and kissed me as his hips moved faster. "Inside you?" He asked through his grunts and whimpers.

"Inside me what?"

"Fuck, I'm coming inside you!" His body tightened, and he got quiet. I'm not even sure he's breathing as he jerks and pumps a few times inside me. His body shivered and he held on to me tighter.

"Say my name." He grunted out in the crook of my neck.

"Lane," I whispered, and he whimpered and jerked just a little. "Lane Morgan," I whispered, and he finally relaxed before lifting his head and kissing me again.

He then rested his head against mine and through heavy breaths he spoke.

"Say it again, I need to be him again." He said, and I felt a tear leave my eye.

"Lane Morgan, my husband," I whispered as he held on to me.