Love blossoming

Rakshit's POV:

When I cancelled the deal in London, I thought maybe we won't meet again. But destiny has other plans made for us I guess. The person I was hiding from and the person whom I love the most was standing right in front of me. Being shocked is an understatement and the emotions I felt couldn't be described in words. Why do I feel like she's starting to like me? Or worse fallen for me? Is that why she's here?

I mean why else would someone go through all this trouble to just own some shares of a company. If she wanted knowing her family wealth, she could have brought majority of my company shares? But why didn't she? God, why do you have to do this to me? You first take away the only people I cared about and not only that you have to make me live until I meet her again? Why?

So that I could see her suffer again? No I won't let that ever happen again. If I can't hide from her than I will face her. I will protect her no matter what happens. As I sat on my chair all sorts of emotions ran through me. All sorts of thoughts occupied this mind of mine but what can I say, I love her and all I want is for her to be happy. That's all that matters the most to me.

Rakshit's thoughts were broken when Drishti went in front of him waving her hands and Rakshit can't help but stare at her.

Drishti: (curious) hi there, what are you thinking Mr. Shergill?

When she realized that he was staring at her, she blushed.

Drishti: why are you looking at me like that Mr. Shergill?

Rakshit: like what Ms. Khanna?

He knew he was still staring at her but felt like teasing her a little.

Drishti: like how your doing right now?

Rakshit: I am not doing anything. Anyways, so I have decided to accept this partnership (handing over his hand)

Drishti: (excited) really thank you...thank you. Thank you so much Mr. Shergill.

And instead of taking his hand, she hugged him. He was shocked and she didn't realize until he was about to reciprocate the hug, but she broke it off shyly. She was embarrassed and he didn't know what he was about to do few seconds ago.

Drishti: (blushing) I am sorry Mr. Shergill, I just got a little carried away. Please don't mind.

Rakshit: (coming back from his thoughts) it's fine and now can we get back to work. I will call Shikhar and he will show you to your office. If you need anything let him know.

Drishti: thank you.

Then Rakshit called Shikhar and Shikhar showed her to her office. He then came back to Rakshit's office to discuss something.

Drishti's POV:

I have finally got the shares and have somehow convinced Rakshit to accept this partnership, but why did he accept it so fast? I mean the way he was speaking to me before, I seriously thought we would have to go through court. I didn't mind, but it would have been an hassle. I guess I was worried for no reason. Now what am I going to do? I have made myself clear that I made this plan as a way to get back the deal.

But is it truly only because of the deal? Why do I feel so attracted to him. What is it in him that lures me to him. He's handsome and caring but is it only that. I have met many people over the years who all tried to persuade me to marry them some because of my family wealth and others because of my beauty. They were good looking too, but I never felt so comfortable around them. I actually never thought myself to be so beautiful but maybe I am. Rakshit is different then anyone else I have ever met that's for sure.

Wait Rakshit, now that I think about it why does he have the same name of the person who helped give birth to me. Momma told me stories of him, but he's last name was different. Yeah it was Mehra, Rakshit Mehra. Oh come on Drishti, there could be so many people with the same first or last name doesn't mean they are the same. You just think too much when your mind is occupied with thoughts. Anyways let's get back to work, otherwise, we really might have to go to the court (chuckling).

Precap: Shikhar's worries.

So a question: what do you think Shikhar wants to speak to Rakshit about? Thank you for reading - K