Drishti's BIG plan

The next morning, Rakshit followed his monotonous routine and went to his office. He was a bit early because he couldn't sleep, but he was in for a BIG shock. When he entered his office, someone else was already there sitting on his chair reading what looked like a file but he couldn't see the person's face because the chair was turned towards the wall.

Thinking he might have stepped into the wrong office without thinking due to lack of sleep. He said "sorry" and went outside the door to check the name that's curved on the door. Well he wasn't wrong, it was definitely his office, but then why is someone sitting in his chair, he thought. He went back in and said,

Rakshit: excuse me, but this is my office.

The person didn't turn, so he went over there and turned the chair towards him, he was shocked.

Rakshit: Ms, Khanna, what are you doing here?

Yes, the person was none other than Drishti.

Drishti: good morning, Mr. Shergill, how are you today? Happy to see me...

Well, of course, he was happy to see her. His thoughts were only occupied of her. He hasn't slept well for the past few days because of it. But he was confused why she was here. He has clearly said no to the deal, then why is she hear? Is she here to take the deal back?

Rakshit: good morning Dri...Ms. Khanna, but what are you doing here and that too in my office?

Drishti: well it's my office now too so I decided to check out some files.

Rakshit: what...what do you mean it's your office? It's my office.

Drishti: not anymore...well not entirely. I own 49% of the shares now.

Rakshit: what? When did that happen? Why wasn't I aware of this?

Drishti: I don't know about that, but as of today, I am your partner.

He didn't believe her, but she showed him the papers. Still he was confused. How did that happen? Why wasn't he informed?

So let's answer his questions....let's go back to the conversation Drishti and Prem had....

Drishti: (serious) daada, my plan is to get ownership of Mr. Shergill's company.

Prem: but we won't be able to buy the whole company.

Drishti: I know we can't own the whole company and I actually don't want to. So I decided to buy shares off of his partners and get ownership of at least 49% of the company. What do you think?

Prem: that's not bad. I mean we can get a hold of at least 80% of his shares.

Drishti: no, I don't want that. Let's only get 49% of the shares. I only want to be his partner that's all.

Prem: (smirking) his partner, ha. I have never seen my daughter that enthusiastic about anyone before and that too a man. So what should I think of this? Are we expecting some marriage proposal?

Drishti: (blushing) daada, it's nothing like that.

And she hugged him tight while he was smiling at his daughter. Maybe she has found someone she could depend on. Is that it? I mean, I have never heard her say such things about a man before, he thought to himself.

Both of them were unaware that there was someone else listening to everything from the door. That someone was none other than Divya who heard everything that was said by the two of them.

Divya: aham, did you forget about me????

Both father and daughter looked at the door and saw Divya standing there.

Prem: come here.

Divya goes to them. Prem hits her head lightly and said,

Prem: naughty

All three hug each other and Drishti tells Divya the plan. Both were surprised when Divya said,

Divya: guys, I know Shikhar. He works for the Shergills. I can get him to help us.

Drishti: that's great, now it will be easier to get the shares. And you, (pointing towards Divya) so you just know him ha???

Drishti was teasing Divya and here ends how the idea of this big plan came to be. Now we have to wait and see how Rakshit is going to take this. What will he do? How is he going to handle himself with her around?

Precap: Office romance maybe....

Thank you for reading - K