A baby girl is born

After the husband agreed, the man did everything in his power to help deliver the baby and he was successful. But when the baby was coming out, the husband/father held the baby in his hands, but there was no heartbeat. The man looked at his wife and began crying. The wife/mother also began crying. The wife couldn't believe what was happening.

The man took the baby from the father's hands and with his touch, the baby began to breathe. The baby's heartbeat started again and not only that she even opened her eyes.  Both parents were overjoyed. They were also shocked as they couldn't believe what just happened. It was a miracle for sure. A miracle that could only be seen in films.

The man couldn't shake the feeling that there was some sort of connection between them, yet he disregarded the feeling. He then gave the baby to the mother and he was about to go, but the mother held his hand and he glanced back at her (he obviously didn't like anyone touching him especially a woman),

The mother: sir, thank you so much for helping us. I don't know how we can repay you.

The father: yes sir, thank you for the help. You have saved my family.

The man: it's ok. Also, you can stay the night. It's still raining out. (He then ordered his servants to clean the house and give the family a room to stay with some spare clothes and food)

The father: sir, you have helped us so much, may I please know your name?

The man: it's Rakshit...Rakshit Mehra.

The father: thank you Mr. Mehra, we are forever indebted to you. By the way, my name is Prem Khanna and she is my wife, Priya Khanna

Rakshit: it's fine.

Priya: Mr. Mehra, if you don't mind, I would like you to name our child after all, she came to the world because of you.

Rakshit wasn't willing to give her a name but the parents begged him and he finally gave in. After giving a few thoughts, he said,

Rakshit: fine, let's call her Drishti.

Priya: wow, it's an wonderful name. Drishti means vision. She was born when there's darkness outside, but her name will give light to her eyes. Thank you Mr. Mehra.

After naming the baby, Drishti, Rakshit was leaving but not before glancing back at her once. He didn't know what the feeling was but he felt familiar to her as if she was the light that could save him...save him from this miserable life. As he began to leave, Drishti started crying. The parents were trying to console her, but it wasn't working. The parents then moved to their room and Rakshit left for his.

The day was an eventful day for Rakshit. Today was not like any of his other plain and monotonous days. He couldn't sleep for the past who knows how long yet today was different. He felt as if he has found some peace and fall asleep like a baby.

Precap: 20 years leap

Thank you for reading - K