Shikhar's worries

After Shikhar showed Drishti her office, he returned to Rakshit's office. He knocks and then enters the office,

Shikhar: bhai...

Rakshit: Oh Shikhar, I was about to call you. I wanted to speak to you.

Shikhar: even I wanted to speak to you bhai.

Rakshit: what is it? Is everything ok? Why do you look worried. Look if your worried about getting in trouble for helping Ms. Khanna with the shares, than don't worry, I know you meant no harm.

Shikhar: (serious and concerned) that's what I wanted to speak to you about bhai. I am sorry bhai, I know you were trying to stay away from her but I couldn't see you bare the pain alone anymore. I mean how long are you going to suffer? You have to find someone for you who will love you and if your happiness is in Drishti than so be it.

Just tell her the truth. If she doesn't believe you than tell her you love her. I am sure she will understand. I can see it in her eyes that she loves you too. You have no idea how hard she tried to convince the shareholders to give her the shares, whereas, all I did was inform her their names and locations. She took care of everything else.

Rakshit gets up from his seat, goes to Shikhar and hugs him.

Rakshit: (breaking the hug and looking at his face) my brother, I know what you want me to do but you need to understand that if I see her suffer in front of my eyes again, then I don't know what I will do. I can't. You know everything than why are you asking me to do this?

Shikhar: I know bhai and that is the reason I want to see you happy. I have been with you since you found me on the streets when I was just a baby and you took me in your arms and raised me like your son. Even though, I call you bhai, you are more of a father to me than my actual father could have ever been. That's why I want to see you happy and Drishti was the right person for you and will always be whether you believe that or not.

Rakshit: Shikhar, you have been my son, my brother and my best friend since the moment I laid my eyes on you. You are the only person that knows my truth and I am happy to see her and with your slyness, I will be seeing more of her from now on. And don't worry about me, I will be happy as long as I see her happy.

Shikhar: no you won't. I have lived with you for the past 20 years and I know you may seem like a heartless, uncaring and arrogant person, but you are not. You have a heart and it only beats for her. So if you won't say anything than I will. If she doesn't believe me than it's fine, I will just leave. She will think that I am crazy and it won't affect you in anyway.

Rakshit: what are you saying? You want to leave me? Is this why I think of you as my family? Is it me who thinks that we are a family?

Shikhar: no bhai, that's not what I am saying. I only want to see you both together and what will happen to me nothing na. I will still talk to you.

Rakshit: Shikhar seriously. You really are thinking of doing this, fine do whatever you want, but remember one thing if you leave me than think of me as dead.

Shikhar: what are you saying bhai. Please don't say that again. You are the only real family I have, and fine I won't say that I will leave again, instead you have to promise that you will at least speak to her.

Rakshit: fine, I will try.

Both brothers then hug and after few meetings and Drishti adjusting to the new office, the night falls and both head to their respective homes.

Precap: a marriage proposal for Drishti

Thank you for reading - K