chapter 5

authors note : outfit for this chapter is above

   A WEEK WENT BY IN A FLASH AS THE CULLENS AND THE PACK PREPARED FOR THE ARRIVAL OF THE VOLTURI KINGS AND THEIR GUARDS

   A WEEK WENT BY IN A FLASH AS THE CULLENS AND THE PACK PREPARED FOR THE ARRIVAL OF THE VOLTURI KINGS AND THEIR GUARDS. Astra had tried leaving multiple times, but each time she had been caught and dragged back inside the house. She even tried calling her brother to have him pick her up, but she soon realized he must've changed his number as it always went to voicemail.

   "Stupid phone." Astra mumbled as she walked the edge of the woods, she shook it slightly and hit it with her hand.

   "Abusing it won't fix anything." A voice chimed from behind her. Instantly, Astra tensed and quickly turned around to see who was speaking. Her whole body relaxed and a smile graced her face as she took in the person's face. "Hector. How did you find me?" she questioned.

   "It wasn't really hard to put two and two together once I saw your recent search history." Hector sarcastically replied as he rolled his eyes. "Now, are you going home with me?"

   Astra hesitated for a moment and glanced at the Cullen house. Could she really leave? They were vampires, and they didn't seem too keen on the idea of her disappearing. She sighed in defeat, she would be forced to meet her soulmates whether she wanted to or not. "Well," she trailed, "I would go with you, but I've actually made a few friends here." If the people holding her hostage actually counted as friends.

   Hector sighed, "I figured you would say something like that." He walked closer and handed her a piece of paper. "I would force you to come with me, but you might actually be safer here. We're heading back to Italy tomorrow. This is the address we'll be staying at, you're always welcome." He said with a small smile.

   Astra's mind started to race with ideas. Maybe she could get away with leaving with him after all. "Hector," she whispered as she pulled him into a hug. She hoped that the distance between her and the house would be enough to hinder the vampire's hearing as she whispered lowly to her brother, "I'll go with you, but we have to hurry. They can't see me leaving with you."

   Hector hugged her back, and his grip tightened when he heard her words. He was starting to wonder if she were being held captive. "Okay. Let's go." He whispered back. He broke the hug and pulled a gun from his pocket.

   Astra almost rolled her eyes at the sight of the weapon, she hardly thought a gun was any match for a vampire. She kept her thoughts to herself and silently walked with her older brother. When the Cullen house was out of sight, Astra began to relax. They continued to walk for what felt like miles before they finally reached Hector's car. "A 2020 Chevrolete Corvette? I see you've been splurging." Astra mused as she climbed in the passenger seat.