Chapter 4

Growing up I never had parents taken care of me and my sister, Melissa. My mom and dad were always busy, working and I and my sister were both cared for by our grandparents. My sister had a great bond with my grandma while my bond with my grandpa was inseparable. My grandpa was the only one who understood me growing up as a kid and he was my shelter.

I woke up and noticed my sister talking on the phone. "..Okay I'll let her know, bye." She ended the call and saw me awake. "You're finally up," my sister said.

I nodded and sat up straight to check the time on my phone. It was currently 8:15. "Who were you talking to?" I asked looking up from the screen.

She waved it off with a hand, "Never mind that. Mind telling me what happened last night?" She looked worried and anxious for questions.

How could I tell my sister that I would be getting married in 4 days? "My grandpa and his best friend left a will that says I have to marry our grandpa's best friend grandkid." I sighed after getting to the point.

I heard my sister take a short intake. "Okay that sounded confusing but weirdly I got it." She walked over and sat next to me on her bed and gave me a side hug. "I honestly can't tell how this makes you feel right now but you'll get through this." This is why I loved my sister she always knew the right words to say and was always affectionate. "Are you sure there's nothing you can do?" She asked with concern in her eyes.

"I tried but I guess I have no choice. Even mom was starting to like the idea and dad was just mute." I gave a short laugh recalling what happened. Even now, I don't understand how I can still be this calm as if the biggest change of my life was going to happen.

"Is it the handsome dude we saw last night?" she asked, changing the whole topic quickly.

I laughed while nodding my head. "Yes."

She was about to say something when the door opened and in came my sister. She came instantly to my side to give me a hug. "I heard what happened. I'm sorry this is happening." My sister felt like it was her fault or played a role to this problem.

Then, a realization hit me. "Your belly." I gasped. I touched it to see how big it was and looked back up at her and she had a tint of blush on her cheeks. "You're Pregnant!"

"We were going to tell you!" Aurora exclaimed. "Now the surprise is ruined." My sister said.

"Do our parents know?" I asked. Knowing it was a dumb question but I was still excited.

Melissa nodded her head frantically. "We were going to surprise you but after we heard what happened yesterday, I just had to come and see how you were."

I shook my head understanding. I was so glad to have my wonderful sisters with me that it almost felt like a dream. I was mad at my parents for not doing or saying anything or the silent brute, of course too. He could've said something but he just looked at us as if we all had grown two heads. He looked at me the most, with raw emotion on his face. We'd just met and I could tell he didn't like me.

After me and my sister's talked some more and asked Melissa when she was going to have her baby shower, We went downstairs to have breakfast.

I and my sister were watching a movie when we heard the door knocking. My sister had left to go to her shop and me and my sister decided to watch a comedy movie since it was our all-time favorite genre whenever we were in a bad mood. We both turned around confused, wondering if we had company.

My sister looked surprised more than I did. I decided to get up and check who it was. I pulled open the door to find Mr. Storm. Young, Mr. Storm. I was shocked, to say the least, he was the last person I expected.

I realized I was just gaping at him and decided to say something other than look like a mute. "What are you doing here?" I wondered. Was he here to talk about our marriage that was in 3 days?

"We need to talk."