Chapter 12

I ended up waking at 6 to get ready. It took half an hour to get ready and soon, left the house quietly to get to a bus stop. It was a long walk than I expected but surprisingly made it to the bus stop just in time.

After 2 hours I finally made it to the University. It was 9:14 when I made it to my class. When I came in, my teacher looked upset when he saw that I came in late. After our lecture, my professor gave me an extra lecture on how being late could affect what I learn.

I've never been late for any classes before and because of that, he thinks that I have to continue to set a good example for other students. I was beginning to think he felt that this was high school. I thought sarcastically.

I had a few extra classes and the last one sat next to Emily in our lecture. She looked like she had a lot to ask and tell me but we knew if we talked during the lecture we would get called out. She waited after to explode all of her questions.

"..And why'd you move out of our dorm room?" She finally finished.

"I'll tell you everything but let's talk over lunch," I replied. She nodded her head.

"Fine but you better tell me everything in order for me to believe you." She argued.

I laughed and agreed.

We made it to the coffee shop just a few blocks from our University and I began to tell her about everything once we sat down at a corner.

"So... you're married?" She asked plainly with a bit of a confused tone.

"Yes." I nodded.

"That's crazy and unexpected! I honestly thought you'd be alone forever." I was about to agree with her when I heard her finish.

"Hey! I could get a boyfriend or husband if I wanted too. I just chose not to, obviously." I replied.

She rolled her eyes. "Did you guys have sex?" She asked, blatantly.

What was up with my friends always asking that question. I groaned slightly. "No. And we won't be having that anytime soon."

"Your seriously saving yourself still after getting married?" She asked, with an absurd look on her face. "I mean I know this is arranged but geez woman, live up for a moment."

"I'm grateful for your concern but trust me Emily, I have more responsibilities than adding a pregnancy to the list." I pointed downwards to my stomach to show her the picture. I know you couldn't get pregnant if you had a condom on but what if we forgot one and things got heated and things lead to the other. I was not going to have that in subconscious ever.

She was about to speak again when I heard my phone ringing inside my pocket. I reached in it and looked at the screen. It was unknown. I didn't want to pick it since it probably an automated phone for insurance issue.

"As I was about to say; that's why condoms were invented." I looked at Emily and laughed it off. I decided to talk about something else to leave this topic.

It was around 4 that I decided to go back home. Since last time it took me ages to find a bus I let Emily drop me off home. It took less than 2 hours with Emily drive.

"Wow, I love the house!" She exclaimed.

"Thanks." I replied with a smile. She wasn't wrong the house was everything but I didn't like to think it as my house. At least not at the moment. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I got out and she sped away. I reached in to get the keys when the doors where automatically opened. I looked up and saw him. I noticed that his eyes were sharp and worried. Why did he look worried?

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Where were you?" He asked, ignoring my question.

I walked inside and he closed the door behind me. "I was at school." I replied.

"And you didn't tell me?" He said.

"I thought it was obvious." I said sarcastically.

"How was I suppose to know you had College today? The least you could've done was tell me or write a note or email me." He was composed and yet he had a lot to say with little anger.

"You probably don't know this but we barely have spoken since I got here and maybe you could've called if you were so worried." I looked back his eyes, daring him to reply.

"My driver will now be taking you to your destination." He announced. He didn't reply to my accusations and instead walked away from me.

"I don't need a driver, I can get there by myself." I said stubbornly.

"No you can't, your college is far away and I can already guess you took a bus today but things didn't go as planned I presume?" He looked at me heatedly, waiting until I denied it or his offer.

I bowed my head down and gave in. "Fine. But that will be all the help I need from you anytime soon." I replied angrily and went upstairs straight to my room.

I was studying in my room when I heard my door being knocked. "Come in." I said absentmindedly.

The door was swung open and low and behold. Charles Storm himself. "What do you want?" I asked.

We looked at each other and he finally replied. "I was wondering if you were making dinner for us tonight?"

It seemed like it took him balls to come inside my room and ask that question and I wanted to laugh at him. Why did he even want my food, last time I made him food he called me out. "Is Ms. Gonzales okay?" I asked wondering if that was maybe the reason.

He looked at me and his eyes were firmly placed on my face. "Yes." He agreed.

"Then why not ask her to come over?" I suggested.

"I gave her a break." He replied back.

"Why?" I asked, knowing it was probably a dumb question.

He sighed. "Because I told her too." He said. He sounded impatient already, I decided to give him a break and nodded my head.

"Alright." He exchanged a look at me once again and closed the door behind him.

Happy Easter Day! If you enjoyed this chapter vote and comment!