𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Taeyong made it back to Sichengs place and without a moment to settle, his phone rang. Taking it out of his pocket, he then glanced at the screen not recognizing the number on display.

Cautiously, he answered it, "Hello...?"

"Hey Tai. How've you been? Missed me, I hope."

"Who is this?" He questioned.

"Ouch. I'm quite sad that Mr. Special can't recognize my voice. Maybe I should call you Mr. Slow instead."

The nickname set off warning bells in the back of Taeyongs mind. There was only one person he could think of that would call him that way.

"Hendery." He said in displeasure.

The said male chuckled at Taeyongs obvious hint of annoyance, "Ding, ding, ding! I'm not completely forgotten, it appears."

"How did you get my number? What the hell do you want anyway?"

"If I want something, I just need to ask the right people. As for the reason I called, I have a job. Meet me at Tonic in fifteen minutes." Not waiting for Taeyongs response, Hendery hung up the call,"Wha-" taeyong said as he was cut off. He was confused as to why he had to come out again for another job. This night seemed like it was going to be longer than he had hoped.

Taeyong arrived at Tonic at the time  he was told. Although he hated the fact he was called out for this he had no intentions to go against the boss's wishes. He was already underperforming on his current job.

He met Hendery who drove up to him in a black honda civic. There was no one else with him which was different from the last time.

"Get in princess" Hendery said as he wound the window down, revealing the grin on his face. Taeyong clicked his teeth and walked towards the passenger side. When he got in Taeyong noted the younger wore a black cap and black hoodie. He definitely looked like a goon. They then drove off to the destination Taeyong was clueless of.

After they drove for nearly half an hour, they were now in a neighbourhood with houses on each side. The car slowly making its way down the road. Taeyong glanced around and from what he could see, the houses all looked the same. Worn and old.

The neighbourhood was poorly lit and some homes had their lights turned off. In the pits of his stomach, he felt the unsettling sense of apprehension rising. The whole place gave him an eerie feeling.

It didn't take them long until they reached to a gravel driveway. The place was surrounded by forest and hidden by large shrubbery. At the end of the driveway he saw a house similar to the others, equally worn and tattered. The lights were off and there were no vehicles parked outside.

Hendery parked the car a few metres away from the house and turned the engine off. Taeyong glanced over at him wondering what kind of job this would be. What it would entail.

They got out and Taeyong followed behind Hendery who walked with confidence up to the front of the house. He quickly peeked inside of the window to see if anyone was inside before he knelt down and began to pick the lock of the door.

"What are you doing??" Taeyong whispered to Hendery in shock. Hendery just stared at him placing his finger over his mouth to tell him to keep quiet and then resumed his trade.

Panic swarmed over Taeyong when the lock was unlocked and Hendery waltzed inside the house unbothered. He had just broke into someone's home. Unsure of what to do he debated following the other or waiting outside for the owners to arrive and catch him red handed.