Mommy and Daughter day

Anais' POV

I slowly opened my eyes. Rubbing one eye as I yawned. I looked around me and daddy wasn't there, Charlie was though. Sleeping peacefully next to me I smiled.

I slowly and carefully got out of bed without waking her up. I looked at the dresser and there was a note. I picked it up and read it.

Dear my sweet darlings,
I have left to go for an errand. I will be back soon, I promise! I might be back after dinner, so please do whatever you please to do Ana. And Charlie I trust you to stay by Anais' side. I love you both very much. Stay safe and have a wonderful day!
- Love Alastor

I smiled at the sight of the nick name my dad gave me. Ana, such a sweet yet short name. I looked over at Charlie who was still asleep. I decided to get myself ready.

When I finished getting ready I saw Charlie making the bed. I slowly walk up to her and jump scared her. I roared like a tiger, my teeth must have been sharp because she looked at them. I looked at her confused.

"Your teeth grew sharp? My little scary baby deer demon." Charlie awed, she pet my head and I smiled. I guess my teeth were razor sharp like papas, but only showed if I wanted to be scary. She picked me up and placed me on the bed. I sat there looking at her innocently. She smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, I smiled again.

"Wait until your dad knows about this. He'll be happy voy one the pentagram! I have one question for you." Charlie said as she walked to the dresser to dress into her normal tuxedo. "What's the question?" I asked, she thought a bit, maybe to find the right words for it. "How come your teeth aren't yellow like your dads?" She asked me, I laughed loudly.

"Because I brush my teeth!" I said in a giggly voice, she laughed too. "Nah, I guess because my mom had white teeth. The 1% is that I don't have his yellow teeth. But except I do look like him very much. I have his smile though!" I added.

Charlie nodded, by the she was already dressed. "And your voice, it sounds a bit like a radio but not too much. Almost like...well more clearer I would say." She commented. I nodded, "I wish I did, but I wasn't born as a radio host. But I was born in New Orleans and died as an infant." I casually said. This peaked Charlie's attention.

She thought about it while I looked at the pocket watch papa gifted me when he last left. 8:26 AM.
Charlie came up to me and held out her hand, I accepted her hand and we both walked out the room, and then out the hotel doors. We talked and walked around Hell. We got ice cream too!

I guess she wanted to give me one so we can sit somewhere and talk. We then went to the playground, I had so much fun. I haven't had this much fun since papa disappeared. Mimzy never let me go outside, she kept doing her flapper girl work and never let me come.

Any who by now it was 6:35 PM, we started to walk back home. I was tired and didn't want to go back home, so I decided to try out my powers. "I want to try my teleportation power. Can I?" I asked Charlie.

"Sure. Why not?" She said with a sweet smile. I gasped in joy and did my job.

Charlie's POV

Anais' eyes had red static, she was swirling her hand in the air and was smiling. Then poof, I was in Alastor's arms and Anais was being held by Angel. When I saw I was in Alastor's arms I turned beat red. He was smirking, while I was looking away from him out of embarrassment. I too was smiling but a nervous smile.

"Darling! You're back home! And you young lady! Why did you wanted to tease me and Charlie?" Alastor said to both me and Anais, she just giggled in response while Angel was hinting that we should go find a room. Alastor rolled his eyes at him and then looked back at me. I was still red.

"Angel? May you please watch a movie or something with my little Ana? I need a few words with Charlie." Alastor said, winking at me. "Oh no problem! Go do you boo~ and don't scream Charlie." I heard angel as Alastor carried me away.

(๑꧆◡꧆๑)

We were in his room. He sat me down on the bed, he looked into my eyes, but I looked down. I was too embarrassed to look into his eyes. He was still smirking. He then placed a finger under my chin to make me look at him.

"Charlie." He half whispered. I blushed even more. Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god! What in the 9 circles is he going to be doing next?! Please have mercy Al! You're making my heart run a mile! I swear it felt like he can read my thoughts because his smile fell into a soft one.

"I brought you here because I wanted to say I missed you!" He said as he placed a kiss on my cheek. My eye twitched, "Damnit Al! You gave me a heart attack!" I squeaked, he chuckled and looked at me. "I love you too!" He then kissed me, I kissed him back. He held my head and I placed my hands on top of his shoulders.

We took break and I looked into his, his eyes sparkled. "I love you too, and I also missed you." I said.

(A/n) I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while! I wanted to post something on "Not so Sinful?" Because I—I don't know!! Anyways love you! Sorry this was short!