The truth

Lyra didn't really have class today. She wanted to leave and go visit Mimzy. She wasn't sure if she was also alive or not.

She changed into more comfortable clothing.

She walked down the stairs and sees her dog asleep

She walked down the stairs and sees her dog asleep. Nana was out working, Lyra wrote a note down and walked outside.

She sighed and flew her way to the castle. She lands and sees Mary lighting candles.

"I want to see my family." She turns around and walks up to Lyra. "I won't stop you. Here," she grabs her hands, "Be safe."

With that she ends up on the ground. Everything around her was a deep shade of red. Lyra gets up and walk around, the street seemed familiar to her.

Once she found an old home she knew too well, She walks up to the door and knock. She waited until someone twisted the door knob.

"Ana?" Mimzy quietly asks, Lyra kept a blank face. "May I come in?" Lyra asks, she nods and opens the door, she walks in and looks around.

"You've grown." She quietly says. She sits down and motions Lyra to sit as well.

"Why did you tell everyone I was going to be like my father?" she asks, Mimzy looks at her and then at the table.

"I feared that one day you would be like him. You look so much like him. You have his power." Minzy says looking into Lyra's eyes.

"I heard you changed your name. Why? Is it because I'm the one who named you 'Anais'?" Mimzy asks, "Yes. I don't want a name that you picked." Lyra says with a serious tone.

"You're such a daddy's girl." Mimzy scoffs, Lyra furrowed her eyebrows. "I am not a daddy's girl! I love my father, yes. You're just mad because I hate you." Lyra says slightly raising her voice.

Mimzy slammed her hands on the table. "I should've never had a daughter." Mimzy says tearing up. "Well I never even wanted to be born! I never asked to live! You think it's easy for me to forget the pain you put me through?!" Lyra yells.

"Pain that you deserve." Mimzy says getting up, "You abused me because I looked like my father, yeah that's a reasonable excuse to beat a child!" Lyra gets up.

"I never wanted a kid! I only gave birth to you because your father had money!" Mimzy turns to Lyra. Lyra chuckled, "You are such a bitch!" Lyra yelled.

Mimzy slapped her, Lyra put her hand on her cheek. "I wish I killed you sooner." Mimzy says coldly, she leaves her own house.

A rose grew from the floor board, but it turned into dust when Lyra fell to grind and sobbed.

Arms wrapped around her, "Oh sweetie." Lyra hears a radio voice say. "Papa." He says clutching on his shirt.

"I'm here, I'm here."

After a while the two walk up to the hotel. Alastor opened the door and Lyra stepped in, before arriving La out his suit jacket around Lyra.

"We're closed." A voice says, they get out of an office and gasp. "Ana?" Lyra looks up and runs up to the 8 foot spider.

She hugged him tightly. "Angel." She quietly says, "What happened to you kid?" He asked wiping a tear away.

"Mimzy." Al says sitting down on a stool. "Let me see you face, fawn." Lyra day down in front of her dad. "Angel, my dear, grab me the first aid kit." Angel quickly searched for one.

Once he found it he gave it to Al. "Rubbing alcohol, please." Al says, Angel once again hurried to grab one from the bathroom.

Once Al had it he puts it in a cloth from the first aid and lightly taps it on Lyra's cheek. She let out an "ow".

"I think she slapped me with her fingers." Lyra says looking at her father, "I think she did. You have a small cut, and your cheek is red like a tomato." Alastor responds.

"That's because I'm pale as the moon." Lyra jokes, Alastor let out a chuckle. "I'm just glad I heard you on time." Al says grabbing medicine.

"How did you hear me?" Lyra asks, "A deer will always hear the cry of his fawn. I can hear you with my feet and soul." Al says now grabbing a bandaid.

"Have you been watching Bambi?" Lyra asks, "Charlie made me watch it. Maybe you and I can watch it too?" Al asks, she nods.

"How's your grandma?" Al asks, "Nana has been well. You know she's not old, she's in her 40's. She's at work." Lyra respondes to his question.

"I wish I can see her. I'm sure she misses embarrassing me and Charlie." Lyra giggled, "She does. I'm sure she'll visit you soon, I left her a note." Al nods.

"I'm glad you're well, Ana." Alastor says putting the first aid away. "I changed my name, I hope you don't mind." Lyra says.

"What did you choose?" Alastor Asia once he sat back down. "Lyra." She says softly.

Al smiled and assured her that he doesn't mind. "I love it, it suits you." Lyra smiled and hugs her dad once more.

"Go get some rest. We'll talk more in the morning." Lyra nods and walks back to her old room. Before she left she said Goodnight to Angel.

She wanted her father back. She sees the good in him, if Jack could be brought to heaven, why couldn't her father?

"I just want my family." She says to herself as she drifts to sleep.