Thankful

Alastor's memory

I laid there in bed. The beautiful blond was sleeping next to me. We had just married, and I couldn't be any happier.

I still felt like I was missing something. Ana, that's right. I miss my daughter, she had left  to go to the place where she rightfully belonged.

She was an angel, I smiled as I remembered the times we had. How she used fire to create a deer and a fawn.

I sat up and looked back to Charlie. I looked back at the window and at the sky. The crimson red was mixed with black.

There were no stars, no moon, no sun.

I close my eyes and wondered how lovely the night is up there. How Ana would enjoy it.

Damnit, I should asked Lucifer how she's doing. I don't have access to what Ana could be doing. So I walked straight to the mansion.

Walked up those steps and made it to his throne room. "Ahh, Alastor. What brings you here?" He asked, I smile up at him and glance at Lilith.

"My daughter. How is she?" I asked, Lucifer grinned and threw something to the ground, revealing a dark purple mist.

It was like a mirror or a portal. I looked down in it to see Ana looking out her window. She had a sad expression on her face, almost like she was crying.

"What's wrong with her?" I ask once the most disappeared. "That is beyond my knowledge, I can only see where she is." Lucifer stated.

I sigh, "Thank you. I'm thankful that you showed me where she is." He nods and I leave.

My mind went back to Ana, she seemed upset. I knew my mother would never dare to make Ana cry. She loved Ana, even when they first met she showered her with love.

So who in the hell made my fawn cry?

I was back to the hotel and walked back to my room. Charlie was sitting there and looked up at me. "There you are." She says as she walked up to me and hugged me.

I smile and hug her back. "What's wrong?" She asked, I sigh. "Ana was crying." I say.

"I'm sure it's nothing. Maybe she read a book and got to a sad ending. Or maybe she decided to watch a movie and happened to watch  a sad scene. I know I would cry." Charlie suggested.

I smirk and  pull her closer. "Dork." I say before kissing her.

She kissed me back and grinned when we pulled away from our kiss. "Come back to bed." She says as she pulled away and laid back down.

I change back to my sleeping clothes and laid down next to her. "I love you Al." Charlie mumbled. "I love you more."

A/n: hi sorry this is so short! Ahh! I promise that I would continue this story, but I just get so tired sometimes. School has been easy so far.

I'll try to update soon, I love you guys and be safe please!