Chapter 1 || The Vacation Announcement ||

-=𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕=-

I'd draw inside of my classroom on my pinkish cherry notebook that I had inside of my school backpack in case if I finished my english notebook,I was way too bored so I just started to draw since the teacher was late for class,it has been about 48 minutes.
I wonder what happened to the teacher since he was late for such a long time,usually he wouldn't take this long...
I'd look at the clock,almost 2 more minutes until the bell will ring for break time.

"Nene-Chan!~"

Suddenly I'd hear my name by a familiar voice,I'd look to my right,next to me would a cute girl with silky violet hair,tied up into two circle sections behind her head.Her bangs are loosely parted to the side and there are two thin, wavy locks of hair falling on the side. And lastly,violet purple eyes,the most popular girl in class.It was my best friend from my class,Aoi Akane!

"Oh! Aoi good morning!" I'd look at her giving her a small smile.

I forgot to talk to her and tell her good morning since a student from this school asked for my help since i accidentally bumped into him on my way to class,I couldn't say no,i wanted to help them since i was sorry and i wanted to apologize!
The student was a boy with blue navy hair and green emerald eyes! He was so handsome! Those books that i had to carry to the library were kind of heavy..But! It was worth it!

"I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you sooner,I had to help someone with the library." I'd smile nervously.

"Oh do not worry Nene-Chan! It's alright! But i am surprised how they asked you for you're help." She would look at me with a bit of a confused expression.

"Ah- Well,uhm..I bumped into this hot guy and i was sorry,so i wanted to help them as an apology is all!" i would gesture with my hands up like it's not that much of a big deal.

"The same as always Nene-Chan,falling for boys." She'd sigh staying with a smile plastered on her face.

Ouch,That hurts when a best friend of yours says that,but she is right..She is the queen of popularity after all,since she is so sweet and cute with everyone she gets confessions left and right,and she declines those confessions,i never wondered why,i guess she just never liked anyone that confessed to her.
I'd clear my throat letting what she said aside.

"So,you wanted to tell me a rumor today? Did you find a new rumor?" I'd give her a curious look.

"No,buuuuuuuut..." She'd giggle a bit before taking out something behind her back which seems to be like a vacation poster announcement. She'd give me the poster,and I'd take it from her hand gingerly reading it.

"Beach Vacation?" I'd look at the poster a bit concerned,I've never saw this announcement on the board until now,and i haven't noticed that it was why the students in the hallway were giggling out of excitement.
So that's what the students of the school were exited for!

"Are you going to come Nene-Chan?~" I'd wake up back to reality by my friend's sweet voice.

"Oh,uhm.." I would love to come! I could have fun with Aoi and then look at all of the handsome boys! Mabye like those cliché moments where a cute girl drowns and they get saved by a hot boy and they fall in love!
But..

"Nene-Chan?" She'd wait for my response.

"I'm sorry Aoi,But I'll have to pass on this opportunity,i won't be able to come since my parents have something planned for me.." I'd smile at her gently.

I lied. I simply declined her offer because if i go fully into water i would turn into a fish,and if i touch water with my hand ,light pink scales would appear anywhere i would have contact with water,so it wouldn't be a good idea to come,since someone could just get out a water gun or something and shoot at me. That would be a very bad idea!

"Aww,that's a shame..I was really looking forward to it!~" Aoi sighed again with a sad smile on her face.

"Oh well!~ Maybe next time?" She'd look at me giggling a little.

"Yeah! Maybe next time!" I'd giggle back,feeling a little bad.

I didn't want to leave Hanako-Kun alone either,besides,they are my friend as well...
Soon before i knew it,the bell started to rang,time flies so fast!
I'd gather my stuff in my backpack and turn around next to my friend Aoi,giving her a friendly smile.
We said our goodbyes and I'd soon leave the classroom.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! I 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭! 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭!