Chapter 8 || Seeds and blooming flowers ||

-=Hanako-Kun's POV=-

I'd fly following Yashiro,which she would be running down the stairs quickly until the bell rings for the next upcoming lesson,there were almost a few minutes until break time was over.
Yashiro would be a girl with magenta eyes with yellow flecks. Her long hair is a light cream color, and gradually fades into a soft teal green at the tips. She wears two brown magatama hair accessories on the side of her head. These clips pull back some of her hair from the sides of her face.
Her uniform consists of a cream colored sailor dress, which reaches her knees and has a scalloped hemline. The lining of the skirt is deep magenta. Her collar, cuffs, and pockets are all a deep brown. Her collar bow is cream colored with brown stripes. She wears the regulation shoes, but her brown tights are not standard. Her tights also have a small half moon pattern near the ankles.
That would be her,Yashiro Nene..
Once we finally arrived at the practice garden,Yashiro would stop and pant supporting herself with her small hands onto her knees,her head bend down,and her closed eyes.

"We..huff..made it in time!.." Yashiro would huff,giving Hanako-Kun a small smile.

"Are you good?" I'd look a with a blank
expression looking at Yashiro.

"I'm okay!" She'd smile at me again,giving me a reassuring smile.

"Ah I forgot to change to my gardening clothes..." She'd let out a disappointed sigh.

"You should go change your clothes,I'll wait here." I'd look at her with a small childish smile while telling her to do so.

"Alright you wait here and I'll go change,I will be quick!" She'd turn around quickly to run to the changing room.
After 5 minutes of waiting,she finally came back to the garden,with her hair braided into two tails,and her magenta hoodie with her light blue shorts,she also brought the tools that were needed to plant the seeds with.

"Lets plant the seeds!" She exclaimed have a exited expression on her face,with her eyes twinkling.

"Are you that exited to plant some weeds?" I'd smirk at her childishly snorting a bit.

It was a joke after all.

"First of all,their not weeds,their flowers and second of all don't be so rude!" She'd pout.

"It was just a joke." I'd smirk at her like a child gesturing with both of my hands in front of me.

Yashiro would start planting,and i would be watching her,the gentle wind would brush both of out hair.

"Here,let me help you there." I'd pull my sleeves up to my wrists and start to help her cover the seeds with the brown soil,dirtying both of my hands.

"Hanako-Kun..." She'd blush a bit at the fact that i am helping her.

"I never knew you liked planting seeds,I thought you said I was planting weeds." She'd glare at me while trying not to laugh.

"I just wanted to help as saying sorry from earlier." I'd blush a bit,averting my eyes away from her gaze.

"Okay!" I could feel her smiling at me besides me.

After 2 minutes of planting the seeds,we both could hear the wind making the trees to get blown by the air,making them look like dancing,with the golden raze between their leafs like dancing lights.while the wind would also blow towards us as well,brushing our hair in complete silence,it was calm,quiet,and most of all,pleasant.
I wanted to ask her a question but i liked this moment,I wish this moment would have lasted last for a while longer,until a voice suddenly disrupts the silence..

"Senpai!!" A voice could be heard.

We both would raise our heads up to see who was calling for Yashiro,and just as I thought,it was him.
There would be a golden blonde haired boy with sky blue eyes and pointy teeth waving at us while running towards us,it was Kou-Kun.

"Oh! Kou-Kun! Good morning!" She'd give him a small smile.

"Did you guys already plant yet?" He'd arrive smiling in front of us to stop while jogging a bit on the way here while he was running.

"Did you already start planting yet?" He'd look around to see if we just started planting.

"No,I already finished planting,and Hanako-Kun helped too!" She'd have a smile plastered onto her face.

"Awhh i wanted to help too!" He'd have a small disappointed look on his face.

Not paying attention to what they would start to be talking about,I'd look at the planted seeds,feeling like something was missing.
"What could be missing.." I'd mutter to myself,thinking.
I'd put one of my fingers on my chin thinking what could possibly feel that could be missing.
Then I suddenly remembered.
Ah right,we didn't water them yet..
I'd look towards Yashiro and point towards the seeds that were planted.

"Yashiro,we forgot to water them,should I get the hand sprinkler and water them?" I'd look at her with a blank expression on my face,focusing my big amber eyes on her and Kou-Kun.

"Yes please." She'd look back at me,along with Kou-Kun,looking into my eyes and giving me a small smile.

I'd help myself stand up and go to the shed to grab the light blue hand sprinkler,then I'd go to the school fountain to fill it with water,after that I would head back to the garden where Yashiro and Kou were with a small smile on my face.
Before i knew it,the bell suddenly rings,i knew that break time would be over so I'd try to hurry up so that Yashiro wouldn't miss on her class.
I'd suddenly hear a scream,like someone would be screaming over someone,I'd quickly run with light blue the hand sprinkler to where Yashiro and Kou were.
I'd widen my eyes at the scene that would be in front of me.

"Hanako-Kun! Help me! Yashiro suddenly started to faint right in front of me saying that she's not okay!" The light blue eyed boy with golden blonde hair exorcist would have a worried expression across of his face looking right at me like he was almost about to cry.

Kou's legs would be kneeling down holding Yashiro in his arms gently and carefully,Yashiro would be looking pale,like she was brought out of a freezer of something.
I'd run towards them both and look at Yashiro trying to not to panic.

"Yashiro will be okay,she just fainted." I'd look at her while talking to him.

"What do we do? Is she going to die?!" Kou cried out.

"Kid,i need you to calm down and hear me for what i have to say right now." I'd look up at him.

"I would do anything to save senpai! please tell me what is it that you need!" He insisted.

"Since I'm dead,and I'm a ghost,I need you to go tell her english teacher that she won't be able to show up in the classroom today since she fainted and that she is in the nurses office,can you do that for me?" I'd take Yashiro gently into my arms like a princess standing up slowly,looking at Kou.

"Alright! roger that!" He stood up and ran quickly going inside of the school to Yashiro's classroom to announce the teacher about her absence.

I'd look down at Yashiro looking calmly at her with my eyes half closed for 5 seconds,then I'd fly to the nurses office.

Do not die on me yet,please just stay a little longer.

Uh oh! looks like Yashiro fainted,i wonder what happened to Yashiro,will she be okay? Is her lifespan at steak? Will she survive? Lets find out in the next chapter!
Until next time! bye!