Chapter 14 || The Beach Day! ||

-=Yashiro's POV=-

I would wake up at the razes of day light,I could hear that the balcony was open as I heard the birds singing outside the room as the wind blowing gently inside.
I would look around the room seeing no sign of Aoi in the room with me.
I would then notice the white piece of paper with something written on it on my bedside drawer next to me,I would pick the piece of paper up,it was a note from my best friend Aoi.
I would read the note inside of my head.

"Good morning Nene!~ I have went to the cafeteria to meet up with some girls,they wanted to talk to me about something important,I will be saving you a spot next to me in case you wake up and you want to eat with us,I also have left you a glass of water on your drawer just in case if you were thirsty ^^ See you there!" the note would read.

I'd let out a gentle small smile,that is Aoi for you,sweet innocent and kind,I'm sure that's why she's so popular.
I would sit up and get out of bed to change from my pajamas into different clothes.
After changing from my pajamas i would drink the glass of water that Aoi got for me so that it wasn't a waste and head outside of the room only grabbing my phone and the glass cup with me to return it to the cafeteria.
As i was outside of me and Aoi's room i would head inside th hallway towards the closed elevator,the elevator was closed and i couldn't head inside yet.After waiting a few seconds for the elevator to get to my floor,the elevator doors open,in front of me was Kou-Kun inside of the elevator a bit concerned to see me in the morning.

"Oh,Good morning Senpai! Did you sleep well?" He would smile brightly waving his hand at me as a gesture of saying hello.

"Good morning Kou-Kun!~" I would smile at him back,then head inside the elevator soon after.
The doors of the elevator then closed,bringing us to the last floor where the cafeteria should be.

"How did you sleep so far?" Kou would glance at me when he would ask that.

"Yeah,I slept very good!" I chirped like a happy bird.

We would arrive at our destination,the doors of the elevator would open and we both would head outside of the elevator to the cafeteria.

"Your going to eat breakfast right Kou-Kun?" I asked while i would walk next to him to the cafeteria.

"Yup,I woke up just not to late ago." He would reply.

We would finally arrive at the cafeteria,the smell of food would get to our noses as we would get to the cafeteria.
The cafeteria was full of people chatting and laughing and talking about how their day went,I then heard someone call my name,Aoi was calling me over at her and the girls table with a sweet smile plastered on her face waving at me gesturing me to come over.
I would also hear Kou's name called by a group of boys at a different table.

"Well,See you later Senpai!" He'd gesture goodbye to me and went to his own group of friends.

"Bye Kou-Kun! Have fun!" I'd gesture back.

We both would then part ways,going to our own group of friends,I would walk towards Aoi and the other girls and sit down next to Aoi.

"Good morning Nene-Chan!~ Did you sleep well?" Aoi chirped.

I would nod.

Me and Aoi would then chat with the other girls at the table and laugh together as we would eat our food.
I would then see our teacher heading inside the cafeteria with a notepad in their hand,it was our english teacher from yesterday.
The teacher would then call everyone to get their attention and lead all of us to the beach,I would notice Hanako-Kun also known as Amane Yugi in this story,but i didn't mind to bother him.
The girls went to the girls changing room to change to their swimsuits and the boys went to change in the boys changing room.
I actually didn't have any swimsuit with me after I left,so I just stood there awkwardly until could head a gentle tap on my shoulder,I would turn around to see who it was.
I would see a beautiful woman with long beige hair tied up in a braided pony tail in a teacher's uniform with a swimsuit in her hand with her glance looking away it was Yako-San,But she usually doesn't wear clothes like this,she usually wears a patterned kimono with a red and white ribbon,reminiscent of fox ears.
I was surprised she would try to help or be in this "Mini vacation" of mine at all,but then again i would remember that she was the one that helped us get here,I would then snap out of my small reminder and open my mouth about to ask what she needed until she interrupts me.